• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LF: Sh/yuki 3135 modder!

chigganv

30/1/19
Hi,

I'm looking for a modder that can fit a balance wheel+bridge+gen rotor on SH/YUKI3135!
Please send PM or comment here.

Best regards!

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I don't think it's possible to install a genuine balance on the SH. occb2 I believe tried this and was unsuccessful.

tsyeo4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
Getting a gen balance wheel to work is pretty much on your luck. If the tolerance dont match you are pretty much left with an expensive fragile gen part. Unless you have many yuki 3135 to work with.

s.orologiaio

19/7/17
You have to fit a gen balance wheel (with microStella) + gen parachrom(not sure it fits) on a SH balance staff, so you are sure everything works. Alternatively, you can try to swap the whole gen balance assembly, but I’m not sure that the gen roller jewel has the same impulse-size-distance from the pallet fork, and also the heigh of the whole balance is maybe not the same as sh, and you can’t regulate it as the gen, maybe only using washers to reduce endshake ... you have to check the Lower jewel diameter in sh, in case change it for another one correct for the gen balance, and of course the lower incabloc stone.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
It will not work. Tried it with spacers and it stalls. The 4130 works on the SA4130 but not stable.

Reactions: KJ2020