• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

gen bezel fit on arf 126334?

louischenzo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/2/19
kent,uk
hi guys

currently planning my first watch build (arf 126334 41mm) and was wondering if anyone has had any luck or knows wether its possible to fit a gen bezel to the arf case? struggling to find a solid answer, any info would be appreciated.

thanks

s.orologiaio

19/7/17
Hi. It’s not possible. The gen bezel is made out of 2 metal parts and several gaskets. You have a retaining ring and the bezel separately. I’m sorry but I think that unless you find the whole gen bezel assembly(and you are lucky enough it fit your case and xtal) it’s not a direct swap.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

hanski

Renowned Member
25/4/18
Sorry to resurrect a three month old thread but I’m running into the same issue. I see a retaining ring and hyrtle gasket are required to complete a gen bezel assembly. What I cannot figure out is where to find the retaining ring. Can anyone offer up advice on what the part is called or where to source it? Good old Google is not helping me when I search, “retaining, compression, bezel, assembly, ring, Rolex, 126334” etc.

s.orologiaio

19/7/17
I’m sorry but these type of parts are only available within official rolex service circuit and I think that even parts supplier like wholesaleoutlet990 and others haven’t produced that parts yet. You have to find a skilled watchmaker which patiently makes your ring turning steel with a lathe!

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
Yeah my guess was it doesn’t fit without modding.

s.orologiaio

19/7/17
You can shave a lot the rep bezel and transform it in a retaining ring, then glue a gen bezel, but I don’t think it’s the best

hanski

Renowned Member
25/4/18
I’m sorry but these type of parts are only available within official rolex service circuit and I think that even parts supplier like wholesaleoutlet990 and others haven’t produced that parts yet. You have to find a skilled watchmaker which patiently makes your ring turning steel with a lathe!

Any recommendations?

s.orologiaio

19/7/17
No i don’t know who is available for that job...