• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tourbillon service/repair in the UK?

FlaccidPotato

Horology Curious
3/12/18
I am thinking about purchasing the Audemars Piguet RO Tourbillon (JF), but I am just wondering if anyone knows anyone or anyway of getting it serviced or repaired in the UK when I require it?

I don't really want to buy it and then when the time comes to service or repair it, be completely stuck because no one knows how to work on them.

I asked my local watch smith and he said he would do it, but what put me off was him saying that he's heard of Tourbillon. I took that information as he's never seen nor worked on one before :(

Any information / advice will be greatly appreciated!

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I know a guy that services watches (rep/gen & tourbillon incl. in the UK). He has a fb group where he posts about his work and where you can contact him.
It is a closed group and you should be invited in..

FlaccidPotato

Horology Curious
3/12/18
I know a guy that services watches (rep/gen & tourbillon incl. in the UK). He has a fb group where he posts about his work and where you can contact him.

Oh yes! That's amazing news. What is the group and how do I get in it?

Arnie365

Known Member
7/4/19
Did you find out his details? I’m UK and need some work on an AP OS Diver

ophion

Known Member
19/3/16
Hi, is it possible to send me link for fb group as i have a ap diver for service. Thanks

Carbonara

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/19
Old Blighty

I’ve a tourbillon that needs some tlc, (power reserve is stuck at max) but I don’t use fb. Might you be able to message me another way of contacting him if you have it per chance?
Thanks in advance if so.

Sent from the RWI App

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Maybe post the link for more to see?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Flashg81

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/7/15
Can I get the link too, need a watch servicing but struggling to find someone reliable. Thanks.

Flashg81

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/7/15
Sorry just saw this post at the end...jumped the gun!! Lol