• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any modder in Singapore?

ArcAngelRay

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/11/18
Asia
Hello all, anyone have any recommendations or contact for reliable modder in Singapore? Am looking for one modder to replace AR crystal and waterproofing etc

Much appreciated and thank you for reading/sharing!

tom1912

20/2/19
australia
I think legend is from Singapore. U can search the forum and from the comments and posts, Legend's work is topnotch. Looking forward to get the honor of him modding my watch

ArcAngelRay

29/11/18
Asia
I think legend is from Singapore. U can search the forum and from the comments and posts, Legend's work is topnotch. Looking forward to get the honor of him modding my watch

Heard and contacted him by dropping him a text (whatsapp) to ask about his services last few days

His reply was who am I and where do I get his contact and do not like taking with strangers. My reply was am a watch hobbyist from the forum (like many bros here) which is keen on his modding services and his reply was I didn't answer his questions and shouldn't contact him further

Quite a hostile and unwelcoming approach from him?

Xiiaodiit

7/3/18
Singapore
I got a contact he can replace crystal for you. But he doesn’t do waterproofing. U can pm me if you interested.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

tom1912

20/2/19
australia
Heard and contacted him by dropping him a text (whatsapp) to ask about his services last few days

His reply was who am I and where do I get his contact and do not like taking with strangers. My reply was am a watch hobbyist from the forum (like many bros here) which is keen on his modding services and his reply was I didn't answer his questions and shouldn't contact him further

Where do you even get his contact lol. I think you should pm him on the forum and ask for further instructions bro.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Jxwatch1

Supporter
Certified
3/10/18
Just like everyone here my friend our numbers are private ones and of course we would like to keep it that way. I would understand why the text or whatsapp is a bit surprising. My suggestion is to use pm in the forum to message modders. Then wait their preferred method to communicate w you. Takes time to build a relationship. Check through pm if they are willing to work on your watch. Goodluck!

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

Yes, I did receive a whatsapp message from you. But understand this: If you want to contact me for watches, a forum PM is the way to go. My number belongs to me, and I am not obliged to reply or entertain any texts unless I am the one who gives it to you personally and ask you to contact me. So I asked for two things: your name and your reference. And you refused to answer me. So with you being a stranger to me, what makes you think you can contact me on my personal number and not make yourself welcome with simple basic courtesy? I do not care who think you are. Any unsolicited message I receive on my phone is considered spam until you learn to introduce yourself properly.

The good news is that there are many modders here, and a handful based in Singapore. Feel free to contact them instead. I have my own way of getting things done, and you will either render basic courtesy when communicating or seek another modder. It is a free world the last I checked and we all have choices available to us.
I can choose not to deal with you, and you can choose to approach another modder. There you go, I have said my piece.

Wishing you all the best ahead!

L

Last edited:

ArcAngelRay

29/11/18
Asia
Where do you even get his contact lol. I think you should pm him on the forum and ask for further instructions bro.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Hello Tom, I got his contact from a watch hobbyist in the forum here which he have shared with me. Okay thanks for sharing the practice or culture of pm-ing him in the forum and see how it goes off from here. Cheers

ArcAngelRay

29/11/18
Asia
Just like everyone here my friend our numbers are private ones and of course we would like to keep it that way. I would understand why the text or whatsapp is a bit surprising. My suggestion is to use pm in the forum to message modders. Then wait their preferred method to communicate w you. Takes time to build a relationship. Check through pm if they are willing to work on your watch. Goodluck!

Hello, thanks for sharing the mode of communications for modding!

ArcAngelRay

29/11/18
Asia
Yes, I did receive a whatsapp message from you. But understand this: If you want to contact me for watches, a forum PM is the way to go. My number belongs to me, and I am not obliged to reply or entertain any texts unless I am the one who gives it to you personally and ask you to contact me. So I asked for two things: your name and your reference. And you refused to answer me. So with you being a stranger to me, what makes you think you can contact me on my personal number and not make yourself welcome with simple basic courtesy? I do not care who think you are. Any unsolicited message I receive on my phone is considered spam until you learn to introduce yourself properly.

The good news is that there are many modders here, and a handful based in Singapore. Feel free to contact them instead. I have my own way of getting things done, and you will either render basic courtesy when communicating or seek another modder. It is a free world the last I checked and we all have choices available to us.
I can choose not to deal with you, and you can choose to approach another modder. There you go, I have said my piece.

Wishing you all the best ahead!

L

Hello L, thanks for the revert and understand the mode of communication by forum PM. I have introduced myself on the basics such as name and my intention of the message. I do not care your expectation/standard on how you expect people to introduce themselves.

A simple reply of letting strangers knowing that the preferred mode of communication by PM forum and most people are able to understand your approach.

To conclude, pardon me for the direct texting with personal number

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hello L, thanks for the revert and understand the mode of communication by forum PM. I have introduced myself on the basics such as name and my intention of the message. I do not care your expectation/standard on how you expect people to introduce themselves.

A simple reply of letting strangers knowing that the preferred mode of communication by PM forum and most people are able to understand your approach.

To conclude, pardon me for the direct texting with personal number

No worries, I accept what you've saying here. You can contact me via forum PM if need be. Else, like I said, there are other local based modders and I am sure they are able to get the job done for you, whatever it may be.

Reactions: Allure

Jabbss

Horology Curious
5/1/19
Hey fellow singaporean mates, could any one hit me up with a modder too? Would like to change crystal too. Very much appreciated and it’s nice to know so many singaporean are here. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Squash79

Looking Around
12/11/21
Hi all, I’m new to the replica scene. Just wondering are there any modders or places I can service my replica AP watch. Thank you everyone.

rongxike

7/12/19
Earth
No worries, I accept what you've saying here. You can contact me via forum PM if need be. Else, like I said, there are other local based modders and I am sure they are able to get the job done for you, whatever it may be.

Hi Mr. Legend,

It's great to know you're in Singapore as well. Are you in carousell as well? ????

Thanks for all amazing works and sharing here.