• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seattle Rep friendly watchmaker or forum watchmaker & a few questions

rob7544

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/15
So I tried a couple of watchmakers in the suburbs of Seattle (Issaquah). I told them that they were asian movement replicas and they politely declined. I also tried a watchmaker on the forum and they don't work on 7750s as well as Sunset in Los Angeles whom never got back to me. I am ok with shipping in the conus to get them serviced. My other question is I have a PAM 389 V3 that is the latest watch. I paid the dealer to waterproof which he did. I have used it surfing and all over and it is a great watch. The only thing is it has a crazy loud rotor. There is a watchmaker down the street at a grocery store chain that works on all watches. I wonder if I took the watch in for the sole purpose of lubricating the rotor would I even need to tell him it is a rep ?

Cbuckalew89

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/10/18
Well it’s a good idea to mention it because he will notice once he opens the case back.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

rob7544

15/3/15
Ok , Thanks I thought perhaps being in a grocery store he would not see a lot of PAMS and the movement p9000 is supposed to be a supposedly near perfect clone.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

hanski

Renowned Member
25/4/18
rob7544, I’m located in Seattle. I’m a hobbyist but happy to look at whatever issue you’ve got going on. Let me know.

Feel free to back check my work on my previous posts.

rob7544

15/3/15
rob7544, I’m located in Seattle. I’m a hobbyist but happy to look at whatever issue you’ve got going on. Let me know.

Feel free to back check my work on my previous posts.

Awesome. I will pm you . Thanks

rob7544

15/3/15
mzinski Just wanted to chime in that if you are lucky enough to get him to look at your watches he has been great to deal with from both a technical and communications standpoint. He enjoys working with watches and does it for the enjoyment of it. He is a tremendous value to the rep community and I would trust him to work on my gens. What good is a beautiful rep if you can't get it serviced and it only lasts a short time? I just wanted to say thanks publicly

Reactions: hanski

hanski

Renowned Member
25/4/18
mzinski Just wanted to chime in that if you are lucky enough to get him to look at your watches he has been great to deal with from both a technical and communications standpoint. He enjoys working with watches and does it for the enjoyment of it. He is a tremendous value to the rep community and I would trust him to work on my gens. What good is a beautiful rep if you can't get it serviced and it only lasts a short time? I just wanted to say thanks publicly

rob7544 Thanks for the shout out. I appreciate the opportunity to work on your watches.