• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Recommendations for Rolex watch maker - genuine parts

rolex_submariner

Known Member
9/1/19
Hello - I am looking for recommendations for watch makers on this forum who are able to perform mod work using gen rolex parts and installing a gen rolex 3135 movement.

Specter1000

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/2/15
Cincy area
There is a section in the forum that has a list of trusted watch smiths and modders. I would start there.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Hello - I am looking for recommendations for watch makers on this forum who are able to perform mod work using gen rolex parts and installing a gen rolex 3135 movement.

Where are located? There's a number of great watchsmiths over in the watchsmith and supporting vendor sections. What are you building?

rolex_submariner

Known Member
9/1/19
Where are located? There's a number of great watchsmiths over in the watchsmith and supporting vendor sections. What are you building?

I am located in United States - CT. I am looking into the idea of using my Ginault to build a complete Gen submariner with exception of the mid case which would be Ginault. Using all gen parts including a gen 3135 movement..Want it to have actual 300m water resistance etc the whole nine yards..

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I am located in United States - CT. I am looking into the idea of using my Ginault to build a complete Gen submariner with exception of the mid case which would be Ginault. Using all gen parts including a gen 3135 movement..Want it to have actual 300m water resistance etc the whole nine yards..

A better base would be the jf no rehault engravings 16610. If you need more pointed help feel free to message me.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
We’ve been over this with him countless times lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta help out the noobs....

200912653238.gifc200b95a3959e45b66f3.gif

Yachtmaster_Chris

Known Member
31/3/18
Hawaii, USA
Gotta help out the noobs....

200912653238.gifc200b95a3959e45b66f3.gif

Speaking of helping noobs,

I'm a long time browser of this site and have made a few posts and I'm starting to explore the site further trying to find out where the modders are located and how to contact them. I have a number of reps, frankens, and a gen. Recently purchased a Noob Daytona 116500. I have a ARF dial and after acquiring both of those pieces, I am looking for a modder to install that dial into the watch. Would you, or any other kind forum members, be able to point me in the right direction? I've navigated to the Supporting Vendors section of the site you referenced when helping the OP of this thread. Only modder I found was Jonj480 and he explicitly states that he does not do work that involved opening the watch.

I've read through the 60+ pages of the Noob Daytona thread on this site and am familiar with exactly what needs to be done to install the ARF dial into the Noob Daytona, but as I am just a watch lover and have never gone deeper than a bezel or bracelet replacement, I'd rather pay someone else to install the dial.

Thanks, in advance for any advice!