• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watchsmith in NJ who Services Reps

mrbungle1211

Horology Curious
11/1/19
Does anybody know of a good watchsmith in New Jersey who services reps? I know there are some in the NY area, and one of the threads mentioned a smith at a kiosk in a local mall. But I looked into it, and he is no longer there. Appreciate any info.

mrbungle1211

Horology Curious
11/1/19
Okay thanks! I definitely will. I can find all of those people under the "tech" section, right?

Specter1000

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/2/15
Cincy area
tech section is a good place to get answers on different issues, Supporting Vendors are the trusted RWI watch smiths. I occasionally do work for forum members, but I am not on the RWI trusted list, nor do I want to be as I have enough watches of my own to work on....but sometimes I have helped out local members...you might find someone like that as well. Just need to do a bit of homework on the forum.

tonightsnotit

Horology Curious
11/12/18
I reached out to one or two members who was mentioned on this forum that are NJ based but hasn’t got back to me yet.

Has any of you guys found one in this state?

thanks!

Specter1000

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/2/15
Cincy area
what is it you need done...PM me and I'll let you know if I can help. I'm not in NJ, but US midwest...

Cjgrey22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/1/19
I’m in NJ as well and getting into the rep community I would like to find someone who can service my reps and potentially down the line repair if needed and/or mod with gen parts and such. I’ve been bitten by the bug already and haven’t even received mine yet.

dabringa

Looking Around
22/6/18
have any of you had any luck finding a rep watchsmith in the NJ area?

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
If any nj guys need help I got all the professional tools and basic skills to fix or mod reps.

shoot me a PM if you need help.