• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rep-friendly watchsmith Belgium?

ROXOLO

Known Member
9/12/18
Hi all,

I've just ordered my first rep, a very nice ARF Milgauss GV. Movement is 2836 clone.
I haven't received the watch yet but I wanna be prepared for 1) a possible preventive service and 2) a possible future failure.
All in all, those super reps might be cheap compared to gen, but they are still a fair amount of hard earned cash and one wants to make sure they'll last as long as possible...

Anyways...
My experience with watchsmiths in the Brussels area has been quite discouraging since all of them refused to replace my Orient makoXL crystal with an aftermarket sapphire, pretexting the watch is so cheap it would most likely break. (I see that as utter bullshit and snobbery as Orient is a real brand with solid, if unrefined, movements... I see many modded cheap watches on forums and the watches haven't exploded or opened a gate to the underworld). I can't even imagine what would their reaction be if I 'd ask them if they would service a FAKE ^^

SO I'm calling on you, Belgian (or French or dutch) members, to find a friendly watchsmith (sending the watch inside Europe wouldn't be too much of a problem)

Thanks in advance!

Dd88

Known Member
6/9/18
Sorry to revive this old thread , but i’d like to know aswell ! Belgium / holland / france based watchsmiths :/

ruud1502

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/2/19
holland
hello im glad to know im living in holand and i am a watchsmit you can leave a pm

DeCrow

Known Member
6/9/16
There’s also Logixa on this forum
Rumour goes there’s watchmakers in Antwerpen willing to do reps ... but don’t know which

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
9/11/17
Netherlands
This seems to be a old thread.

Yes, I can help you with servicing and more. If you are Dutch or belgium, you can also check out the Dutch replica forum RHF for more details about my work. I've got my own little place in the forum over there.

Oh yeah I'm based in the Netherlands

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19
Any progress on your research ROXOLO ?

I'm just looking for some people around here to service my watches.