• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Safari (Noob) running way too fast (10min/ day)

AudePig

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/14
Germany
Hi everyone,

I just bought an AP ROO Safari (noob v1) in the M2M and found out, that the watch gains about 10min/ day. Can anyone explain, what could have happened during shipping that the watch runs that fast? Read about potential magnetization.. could that be? Is there an easy fix to that? If so, can anyone recommend a watchmaker in Germany that can service/ regulate the AP (I don't even know which movement it has)?

Thanks

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
You can quite easily ajust the regulator, despite your movement. It’s probably a 7750 or a 3126. If you post a picture of the movement we can help you determine which it is and point out which lever of the regulator you have to move.

Reactions: AudePig

AudePig

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/14
Germany
f1d43802853c0286c736fb5ee1cc7896.jpg

TBK here‘s the pic of the movement

s.orologiaio

19/7/17
It seems that the pitone is too moved anti-clockwise.. you may have an enormous beat error and so a bad precision.. for that reason, bring it to any watchmaker and he will regulate it using a Timegrapher in 5 minutes. If still doesn’t work, need a deeper check.

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
That’s a a7750 movement.
See the green arrow in the picture? Move that down a bit (that’s counter clockwise) and your watch will dramatically slow down. However, you don’t want move and test it every other day until it’s reasonable (if you’ll ever come close that is). So if have a android device, download wild spectra lite. Now you can check the beats. You need to get used to the app, but it definitely works. Good luck!

JINUe.jpg