• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gold Wrapping or Plating Service Needed

hmichael

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
5/5/17
Hi All,

I've been doing some research as I've been looking to wrap / plate a watch case in 18k gold, but no luck so far. If anyone could recommend someone in CONUS, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: csthe

Dr. Mike

Renowned Member
7/9/15
Tell us more exactly what you're looking to have plated?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

greenfishlamp

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/6/18
Hi All,

I've been doing some research as I've been looking to wrap / plate a watch case in 18k gold, but no luck so far. If anyone could recommend someone in CONUS, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

+1

repvanwinkle

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/1/20
Hey guys, i know this thread is old, but was wondering if anyone found someone for this service? Im looking to wrap the center links on my tt arf jubilee bracelet. Thanks gents.

Reid_Case

Horology Curious
28/3/23
Boston
Hey guys, i know this thread is old, but was wondering if anyone found someone for this service? Im looking to wrap the center links on my tt arf jubilee bracelet. Thanks gents.
I live near Boston, Massachusetts and a quick internet search shows a number of brick and mortar stores in the area. Personally, I would go that route for two reasons over mailing my watch out: I am impatient (I’m like a kid on Christmas regarding watches), and I like the idea that there would be someone and someplace I could hold personally responsible.