• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Repfriendly watchmaker in EU(Germany)

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
[h=2]As I lacked any knowledge on watches or repair when I started out in reps, I was very lucky to meet a nice german guy who came to the Rikketik years ago. He appeared to be a professional watchmaker(Uhrmachermeister), working for a major jeweller and owning his own watchmakersatelier. A guy with an amazing knowledge and talent and with humor too and most important, he is repfriendly and a watchcollector himself, gens that is...
winkCA3D11ZE.gif
....He did all my repairs and servicing before I took some courses on repair at his atelier and he does help me out with more delicate repairs allthough he is extremely busy. I For those who are looking for a reliable watchmaker in the EU with reasonable prices, just send me a pm and I am happy to share his contactinfo.[/h]

Reactions: theflyingdutchman

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
dmuit experience. I have dealed with domi 4 times already. He is my magic matchmaker. An amazing guy with fair prices and great skills. Never had any complains. If something breaks on parcel, domi repaired it again for free. 5 stars out of 5. You just have to wait one or two months for your watch sometimes.

My new arf is at Mario aka BlutRune in hannover. Ist bei mir um die Ecke. He is a rep friendly waitchmaker and very nice contact. Being a professional watchmaker mario gives you a bill and even guarantee. My watch didnt come back repaired yet, but I just heared about good experiences from others.

capice01 Which city is your guy at?

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/7/18
Lippstadt isn’t too far for me. I’ll bookmark this and come back at you.

Jujurep

Looking Around
12/2/20
Hey, since the shouthout Box isnt working properly right now, I wanted to ask if there are still some watchmakers in Germany that I could contact for services, etc.
Or if Domi is still in the business!

Greetings

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Yo, don't know if Domi is still taking business, if you pm me what problem you have with your emailaddress and I am happy to send it to Alex, my watchmaker, he will contact you then.
Schone Grusse.

Singapura

Looking Around
13/2/20
I need a German watch maker for my ARF Sub as well. Only had it 2 months and it's already stopping randomly :-(

Rolex0806

Horology Curious
19/12/21
Hey there, does anyone know if there is someone who can „quickly“ swap the bezel of my arf daytona, preferably in the Munich area?

Fabulously

Supporter
Certified
13/11/17
Lalaland
I would want to echo Rolex0806's question: does anybody know a good watchsmith in Munich or around?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I would want to echo Rolex0806's question: does anybody know a good watchsmith in Munich or around?
Please fix your multi account issue by taking out a support ticket at The Help Desk or your posts will not be visible.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
5/6/23
DE
I would like to know if there are any horologists near Regensburg, or elsewhere in Bayern. I have two reps need to have a service. Thank you.