• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Question : Sea-Dweller 2017 Baselworld 126600 ARF

dominic7

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/9/16
Just got a ARF Sd43. Imo the dw has improved much compared to the first version with superr thick dw. Heres a comparison with a gen gmt2 of datewheel. Yes it isnt a fair comparison but the looks of the 25 seems quite good. The only mod i'll have for the sd43 would be to get gen or prof 2x AR xtal. That would certainly make a huge difference
c810c37c361a7ce6b2cec4788c759d0d.jpg
af178476dc02d6ff31c21b677b9ef1b6.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Michail

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/19
Hi, I resume this thread with a doubt, that would be this:
In the meantime this version of Noob SEA-DWELLER DEEPSEA 116660 "D-BLUE" V7 1: 1 NOOB BEST EDITION came out "and the comparison is still valid or in light of this the matter has improved in favor of Noob?
From the photos on the site, it would seem that Noob does not have that part between glass and quadrant, I mean where there is the inscription "Escape valve etc." carefully aligned as in the ARF.

Renowned Member
9/12/18
I purchased a ARF SD43 v2 from a TD recently. I have couple thoughts wanted to share. I shared this on another thread but I think you guys might be interested as well.
c63b36a8153406407a118696c10237c3.jpg

See the picture. I think the print of “ft” is a little off. The t is not smooth. Also, the 6 o’clock mark is sitting pretty low.

I did not see the print messed up in my qc because the hour hand was covering it (lesson learned).

I saw some posts of theirs ARF SD43. Looks like a lot of them have the same issues. May be the whole batch are like that.

I was asking if my TD can send me a corrected dial and they said ARF does not give out only dial. I am still trying to see what else I can do.

Please let me know if anyone can source a good dial which can fit this watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omarvale

Horology Curious
3/2/19
I bought the SDW ARF V2. The DW on the 20's look fine. Problem is with the other numbers. Most of them are a bit too close to the bottom in my watch.

Most TD's will place the DW on the " 28 " because that's the one that looks better. You should always ask them to have the date on other single digit numbers to assess.

Also guys, I learned this the hard way, ALWAYS ask your TD to place the hands on the hour. Mine came from PureTIme with misaligned hands. I was really pissed.