• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pam 111 v4 stopped working.

Billybilly

Horology Curious
5/4/18
Pam 111 stopped working. Pics : https://imgur.com/a/MbKexL3

So I ordered this pam111 v4 noob from puretime. I've had it for a couple of days, it was working perfectly... Then this evening as I'm taking watch off I notice the time is stuck at around 5pm. I figure maybe it's unwound, so I wind it but it only takes several turns before I reach the end.

I've looked online and there is a lot of mention of loose screws but I cannot see any nor can I see any empty holes where the screw should be.

Any advice? I've contacted puretime but I would rather fix it than send it back.

I should mention that when I spin the watch (as advised in other threads) the movement starts going for maybe 10-15 seconds but then it stops. And if i look at the face of the watch, the seconds dial moves a little bit but it looks like it's stuck. Basically goes up a tiny bit but then falls back down again and again.... Dunno if this helps.

spankster23

I'm Pretty Popular
6/8/13
Texas
It looks like the millimetric screw from the swan neck is missing. My guess is it is in the balance assembly. Fairly easy fix with the right tools.

where you located?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
For clarification, the below is what's not present in your picture. Try holding it dial up and tapping/ shaking it to see if it drops on to the caseback crystal.

IMG_20180715_1058011a5065cbdd3a715f.jpg

Billybilly

Horology Curious
5/4/18

Thanks for your replies guys however it does look like both screws are still there. Here are new pics maybe it's clearer. I'm located in France if you know anyone that could help me?