• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BlutRune/EU-Watchservice - my watchsmith of choice

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
A few days ago I had two watches returned to me from BlutRune/EU-Watchservice. One was my beloved V7 Hulk (I know you are all into V9s now) and the other one was my recently purchased GF Avenger Bandit. Both watches were fitted with new Swiss movements, and a few other improvements were made.

BlutRune was very responsive. He answered all my questions quickly. I had already bought the movements off of eBay and he installed them for me. He also regulated them, and fixed any arising issue along the way. He also assembled a LocoLouie insert on my Hulk, and both watches were “waterproofed” and pressure tested to 10 bar. All of this was done to a very reasonable price and the service and communication were outstanding.

During the entire process I was kept informed with text messages and pictures through WhatsApp, so I really felt included in the process. I appreciated it very much!
The watches were packed extremely well before they were shipped. They arrived in perfect condition and BlutRune had also included a bonus in the parcel. This was a nice surprise.

BlutRune is a solid guy and I am happy that I put my trust in him. In the future I will send all my watches to him; reps and gens, without any hesitation.

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
Here they are, the watches:
5cb44932631bfaae4ceb231021b3f35c.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

G

Thank you for your feedback, it was a pleasure! :)

Gr
Mario

mat2006

Renowned Member
31/7/17
Great news. How long did it take for this service?

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
Great news. How long did it take for this service?

Turnaround was about 4 weeks (shipping time included). When he started on my watches he finished them both in one day, and shipped them back right away once my payment had cleared. Great service!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

HerrDali

Horology Curious
23/12/18
A few days ago I had two watches returned to me from BlutRune/EU-Watchservice. One was my beloved V7 Hulk (I know you are all into V9s now) and the other one was my recently purchased GF Avenger Bandit. Both watches were fitted with new Swiss movements, and a few other improvements were made.

BlutRune was very responsive. He answered all my questions quickly. I had already bought the movements off of eBay and he installed them for me. He also regulated them, and fixed any arising issue along the way. He also assembled a LocoLouie insert on my Hulk, and both watches were “waterproofed” and pressure tested to 10 bar. All of this was done to a very reasonable price and the service and communication were outstanding.

During the entire process I was kept informed with text messages and pictures through WhatsApp, so I really felt included in the process. I appreciated it very much!
The watches were packed extremely well before they were shipped. They arrived in perfect condition and BlutRune had also included a bonus in the parcel. This was a nice surprise.

BlutRune is a solid guy and I am happy that I put my trust in him. In the future I will send all my watches to him; reps and gens, without any hesitation.

hi think u watch are very cool how can i contact blutrune in whatsapp?what is his tel ?thx

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送