• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

submariner bezel/pearl

danvman

Looking Around
23/4/18
I had my Submariner 116610 LN ARF a few weeks now(my 1st rep) it's been amazing but somehow I've knocked off my 12oclock pearl on the bezel.
I contacted Ryan at intime and he's says the factory can only do the entire bezel at $60 with shipping. Is there anywhere else I can get just the pearl for cheaper? What's the easiest way to replace it, just glue another on?

ThomasaurusRex

Horology Curious
21/8/17
You could always DIY one. In bonesy' aging guide in the tutorial board (it's stickied) he made his own one (although it was intentionally meant to look vintage). You could try something similar with a different mix to him to make it more white.

It'd most likely be cheaper and faster, regardless, worth a shot and if it goes wrong you can grab a new insert

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
You could always DIY one. In bonesy' aging guide in the tutorial board (it's stickied) he made his own one (although it was intentionally meant to look vintage). You could try something similar with a different mix to him to make it more white.

It'd most likely be cheaper and faster, regardless, worth a shot and if it goes wrong you can grab a new insert

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Totally different watch model, totally different pearl.

OP, look on eBay.