• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JF16610 bezel tightness, advice appreciated

Si77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/13
Uk
Hi, just received a JF16610 from a TD and has the lose bezel issue, not positive when turning and wobbles quite a bit. I have emailed the TD as am sure this should’ve been addressed at QC.
Will a better/gen click spring and/or a better/gen flat spring washer sort this? There are a couple of gen ones on eBay, or does anyone recommend somewhere to purchase, I’m UK based.
Thanks in advance
Si

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Very easy fix. Message me. I will order up a startime bezel crystal ring, bezel, tension ring, click. Then I will press in your crystal after alignment then put click and tension washer and snap in the bezel. Put your insert in and that should give you a lot more rolex lilke click. To get to get the exact one, you need a rolex crystal ring and bezel. Then the bezel will be machined to have the click you are looking for. TC hand it done in the PA V2. But he went bye bye.

Si77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/13
Uk
Ok cool, I’ve tweeked both the click spring and flat washer and is loads better, not perfect, but better. I’ll PM about a few bits I need doing, thanks for your time.
Si

Reactions: occb2