• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Local Rep servicing/repair in Toronto, Canada?

loloz

Looking Around
12/11/17
Hi all

I am still much a noob on this forum however I am slightly active on the subreddit for reptime.

I have a 41mm datejust II that suddenly started getting real rough in the crown and as I am adjusting the time, the crown has loosened. I can remove it but I can screw it back in.

I tried calling a watchsmith and mentioned that I do have a replica watch that was a gift, but he mentioned that he does not want to work on replica watches.

I need some advice/help on this matter because it is a nice looking piece and it is my first rep in my collection that I would like to keep.

Thanks

3king

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/17
CannaDuh!!
Hey bud.i don't know if you had your issue resolved or not.
I have taken my rep watches to WJ watch repair located at Dundas square, google them and you will get their phone number. Wujo is an amazing guy and does a very good job. Other people have commented on his workmanship In this forum before. You will have no problem taking your reps there also i find his prices very fair. Hope this helps. Cheers!

Sent from the RWI App