• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Click bezel

bazzino

1/7/16
Hi to everyone, I have a non gen costruction bezel assembly of a Rolex case. When I turn the bezel it doesn’t make any click. I disassemble it but now I don’t know which piece I have to buy for make it sound. Anyone could help me?

I attached a photo of the case
1419d543673ce5f88529762c738d58ee.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

bazzino

1/7/16
But I don’t know which piece buy because it’s not gen costruction

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
But I don’t know which piece buy because it’s not gen costruction

Take a 1.8 mm diameter spring bar, cut in half - including the spring inside.
Remove the spring, cut it so that it sits level with the top of the hole in the case - the spring shouldn't stick out of the hole. Remove the 'nipple' from the end of the spring bar, place it in the hole in the case, but with the smaller end pointing down - the smaller end is what went into the holes in the case, now you turn it over and place it in the spring.
Assemble the bezel, if the click is too soft/weak, either cut a piece of spring slightly longer, or stretch the existing spring a little to lengthen it.

Reactions: merlix and bazzino

bazzino

1/7/16
Take a 1.8 mm diameter spring bar, cut in half - including the spring inside.
Remove the spring, cut it so that it sits level with the top of the hole in the case - the spring shouldn't stick out of the hole. Remove the 'nipple' from the end of the spring bar, place it in the hole in the case, but with the smaller end pointing down - the smaller end is what went into the holes in the case, now you turn it over and place it in the spring.
Assemble the bezel, if the click is too soft/weak, either cut a piece of spring slightly longer, or stretch the existing spring a little to lengthen it.

Thank u very much friend, is this the only way?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Thank u very much friend, is this the only way?

I've never seen a click spring & nipple for sale anywhere, so yes, it may be the only way.