• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How To Find A Local Watchsmith

B&Rfan

Horology Curious
27/2/20
Also looking for a good UK watchsmith, ideally someone who can do servicing, waterproofing and pressure testing.

johnmatthewsnumbertwo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/2/19
Has anyone found someone good in the Northern California area? I just need a movement swap from an Asian ETA to a Swiss ETA, no cosmetic work or anything fancy.

johnmatthewsnumbertwo

24/2/19
Has anyone found someone good in the Northern California area? I just need a movement swap from an Asian ETA to a Swiss ETA, no cosmetic work or anything fancy.

URU1UPU

Looking Around
28/1/20
Thank you for your post. There are but a few places near me and while they are friendly, they want to send everything out.

Are there any known watch-smiths on this forum, that will work on or replace A2836 movements?

Bacardi Man

Horology Curious
16/9/12
I am desperately searching for a watchsmith in Austria, Germany or the rest of Europe to look for my loved PAM 112, since the ones I called refused to get in touch with replicas.

If anyone could help me out with a contact, I would be very grateful.

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
The more I read that thread, the more I consider offering watchmaking services but ... though I love working on my own watches and builds justvfor the fun, I'm not certain I would like to do that for customers ...

stockwatch

18/10/15
[mention]Yasirkasimi [/mention]
GTA watch repair Toronto also can ship him the watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CharlieSheen69

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/6/20
Search a modded in Germany or EU who can install me a Vietnam dial on a cartel 6263
Thanks a lot!

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

jdoc77

Known Member
Certified
8/4/20
Any one know a good one in New York City??

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

FRNOOB

30/12/19
Des contacts d'horloger du coté du Sud de la FRANCE ? proche de Nimes de préférence. Merci :)

DrGrouik

Horology Curious
22/2/20
Hello all
Any watchsmith rep friendly in switzerland (geneva-lausanne) ? (In PM Indeed ;) )