• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How To Find A Local Watchsmith

Pelipoika

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/11/19
Trying to find a good watchsmith for replica. Any suggestions for watchsmith in Finland?

I’d like to waterproof and check my new ARF v3 sub 2822.

PM please.

Okay. No answer whatsoever watchsmiths in Finland. Next is trying to find watchsmith in EU. Suggestions, pelase?

ACE1989

Horology Curious
17/2/20
just a question, is it possible that a watchsmith holds the watch and reports it?

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
Anything is possible I suppose, but the chances of that drops exponentially if you do your homework before selecting a repair person.

If it's a member here, no worries. If you source your own local repair shop, you better know them. If you have a person who has worked on other gens for you then you could always approach them and tell them you got a rep watch as a gift and was wondering if they would be willing to take a look at it.

Personally, I'd stick with members here if that's an option for you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: ACE1989

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
I don't personally know of any in Canada but I'm sure you could find one in the modder section.

There are several CONUS but you'd have to deal with Canadian customs, and since I know nothing about Canadian customs I can't tell you what to expect. You might check with one of the CONUS modders and see if they've done any cross-boarder transactions. I suspect they have and could tell you how to declare the package (i.e. broken watch for repair, etc).

Reactions: ACE1989

atespo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/06
USA
Does anyone know a omeone in the USA that can swap out a datewheel in my ZF patek Aquanaut? I have a keylog datewheel but don’t know who can install it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: wentworth

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Does anyone know a omeone in the USA that can swap out a datewheel in my ZF patek Aquanaut? I have a keylog datewheel but don’t know who can install it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@oascom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bill_C

Tennesseehorn

6/1/07
Looking for someone in Nashville. I have a watch and it just stopped. It is a Omega - Aqua Terra Master Ryder Cup SS/NY White Ult Asia 8500. If there is no one in Nashville I’ll ship it to someone on here who has a good reputation. Thanks.

Splitbean

19/2/20
UK
If there's a watchsmith in the UK let me know, cant seem to find anyone.
Thanks.

Thiccboi

4/3/20
CONUS
I appreciate this. Though the several watch makers in my area I’ve called with these instructions refuse to work on a counterfeit replica. They felt they would be in some sort of legal trouble. I have used RWR a handful of times with no issue

Kay75

Horology Curious
28/3/20
Not so easy around Paris. "L'atelier " Paris 17 is closed... you can post your watch but no way to meet them anymore. Îm still looking...

Sent from the RWI App

Hello Mixcoast, in my search for a French Watchsmith, i found your post. Have you found something ?

Paullltje

Patron
Certified
1/7/18
EU
Anyone knows a good watchsmith in Amsterdam by any chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hcoffee24

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
29/3/20
Local watch smith is south jersey/ Philly area??

Sent from my iPhone using RWI