• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How To Find A Local Watchsmith

CatMoop

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Banned
27/8/18
Miami, FL
How about Miami? Anyone have a watch Smith here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ramzy2001

24/11/19
Could you help me to find a watchsmith on Toronto or Even canada
Thanks
da04196c57b9401fe47ff82bdd578530.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

jamesmay78

Horology Curious
6/1/20
Great post and I will probably use this method. However, it would be really good to chat with a watch smith with experience of clones, their preference for movement / factory etc may be a deciding factor in what watch buy given they would be carrying out the work for me.....

Im based in the East Midlands UK, but happy to post out to any UK based watchsmith experienced in clones and chat by phone. Anyone know of any please PM me.

Thanks
James

Last edited:

Guigui2737

5/4/18
Does anybody know who can make rolex engraving between lug? mine has been fading away.

Last edited:

Campbelloni

21/3/16
Great post and I will probably use this method. However, it would be really good to chat with a watch smith with experience of clones, their preference for movement / factory etc may be a deciding factor in what watch buy given they would be carrying out the work for me.....

Im based in the East Midlands UK, but happy to post out to any UK based watchsmith experienced in clones and chat by phone. Anyone know of any please PM me.

Thanks
James
ado213 Iirc if I've got the tag correct. He repaired and sorted my Tudor with a A2824 in it, top work and very recommend on here.

MeganN

Horology Curious
18/1/20
Looks like you are living in 2000 era :D Just google it and find the nearest watch repair center

Pelipoika

9/11/19
Trying to find a good watchsmith for replica. Any suggestions for watchsmith in Finland?

I’d like to waterproof and check my new ARF v3 sub 2822.

PM please.