• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How To Find A Local Watchsmith

Astajic

Known Member
23/8/18
Any info on WS in Seville Spain..? Thx

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

ChaseWatch

Horology Curious
13/9/16
If anyone one could respond or PM me a watchsmith in DC area they know of, I'd really appreciate it.

dazzler

Horology Curious
30/6/16
Anyone know any reliable watchmaker in and around Toronto, Canada? Looking to get an IWC watch fixed

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

alexdazio

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/18
Raul from Sunset Watch Repair just charged me $10 for a crown problem with my 6497. Others wanted $250 for repair. His phone number is 213-250-9032. Address is 1385 W Sunset Los Angeles CA 90026. He was also recommended by a member here.
Thank you for the tip! I have been a couple of times at Raul’s by now and I can confirm that he is definitely a rep friendly watchmaker, and a nice fellow too! Prices are reasonable. He is in Downtown Los Angeles. Free parking space available in front of the shop.

cyberceo

1/10/18
Searching for a rep friendly watchsmith in UAE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

si1976

Looking Around
8/11/18
Any Trusted watch repairers / Service people in around near Rochdale / Manchester in the UK Thanks in Advance

alexpagp

8/12/17
Does anyone know any WS in Madrid (Spain)? PM me
Thanks !

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando RWI

SouthoftheTower

22/8/18
;n5353055 said:
Hi Guys - If I am from New England CONUS, should i go with Misiekped for watch servicing? Or are there others I can inquire. I read the whole thread and there is no specific recommendation for New England area. I do see a lot of positive reviews on Misiekped.

Did you ever end up using Misiekped???

The_Estimator

3/11/18
I am also in need of someone to service/clean my Pan in the NYC Area. I am right by Grand Central and have spoken to a few local Smiths who have quoted me $500+ fees to work on it even after i told them it was a rep. Any PM's would be appreciated!

Hey mate, did you happen to find anyone? I am trying to find a watchsmith as we speak. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Sent from the RWI App

Nikko1960

18/2/15
Hi folks - I am looking for someone to repair a replica Blancpain Fifty Fathoms. I am in the UK and anywhere along the M4 corridor between Bristol and London would be ideal. TIA

Jp0435888

13/9/16
I am looking for a watchsmith in the Chicagoland area. I have a few that need some attention.