• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How To Find A Local Watchsmith

D

d4m.test

Hi anyone know of a watchsmith in or around Devon England.

Sent from the RWI App

Your best bet is to find one using directories/google ect and try the advice listed in this thread. Alternatively find someone on the forum in england who might be willing to do this for you.. worth searching the forum with a fine comb

Mcflymags

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/17
i’m in the middle of illinois with no watch smiths in sight. would it be possible to mail mine in to a trusted one that has been used by other people? is that even a thing?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: rolliesdonttiktok

Mr_SD

Known Member
6/3/18
If someone knows of anyone in the UK, please PM me - appreciate your help (big time!)

AndyP1000

Known Member
24/9/17
If someone knows of anyone in the UK, please PM me - appreciate your help (big time!)

Not sure where in the U.K. you are but a great watch smith in Piccadilly Circus. Actually in the station carries out all types of repair and replaces crystal etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr_SD

Known Member
6/3/18
Not sure where in the U.K. you are but a great watch smith in Piccadilly Circus. Actually in the station carries out all types of repair and replaces crystal etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent i am in london, is he rep friendly?

besnik

27/11/16
I do a lot of watch repair and jewlery repair for friend and family starting to help people out on rwi and Im doing some repairs as we speak for a few members Im in conus Chicago. If you need help with something let me know. :):)

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2
not sure sure message went thru in the app im in NW suburbs where store located at thanks

Sent from the RWI App

besnik

27/11/16
Looking for service on a TAG HEUER Grand Carrera Cal 36. I'm located in Charlotte, NC. Please let me know if anybody around here. I think is really simple to fix, but I don't want to make it bigger.

Appreciate any help
movent stop thats what happen to mine took 5 minutes to fix thinhten some screw inside

Sent from the RWI App

transteam

Known Member
23/6/17
Any watch maker in Orange County, California? I would like to get 2 serviced/cleaned

chillihead

Horology Curious
11/7/12
Is he in the actual station, have you a name, is he reasonable price?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

alleyezonme

Known Member
Certified
20/3/15
London, UK
Has anyone heard back from ado213, he last logged on 2 weeks ago

need a uk watch smith, can anyone recommend someone please

thanks

Reactions: Baz1984