• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Asian clone 7750 spare parts availability

Torque124

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/21
Hi all,

I have a GF factory Breitling Chronomat B01 42 ; and after the chrono stopped working I sent it off to Somal canada for repair... well it worked for a few days and it was doing the helicopter thing.. reversing wheel stuffed. I then decided to buy some tools, oils and do it myself.

Now after I opened it, I realized that part number 8220, that chrono hammer which resets the 2 wheels (seconds and minutes) is faulty also ( hanging part is spinning 360 degrees and gets out of alignment ) so I would need 2 parts to fix my movement : chrono hammer and reversing wheel.

I tried with genuine parts and they do not match on these clones... anyone can help me getting these parts ?

Many thanks

ETAWatchlover

5/7/16
Well I am probably in a similar situation with both serviced a7750s .You need a donor movement .Maybe ask a watchmaker here if he has a dead or parts bin .The movement isn't nice to work with so they have probably have no problems giving you some parts . Do your reversing wheels look like the genuine?I read in old threads that they used to be made differently and one had a model with gen construction and was able to fit gen .

Maybe just order a new from Ali .6 out of 10 are dead on arrival . Or buy a ETA 7753 from I think the username is Energo7750 he has some contacts for them and datewheel overlay stickers (for hbb though) .Not trying to promote but I bought one from him.

Reactions: Torque124

Torque124

Banned
25/3/21
Well I am probably in a similar situation with both serviced a7750s .You need a donor movement .Maybe ask a watchmaker here if he has a dead or parts bin .The movement isn't nice to work with so they have probably have no problems giving you some parts . Do your reversing wheels look like the genuine?I read in old threads that they used to be made differently and one had a model with gen construction and was able to fit gen .

Maybe just order a new from Ali .6 out of 10 are dead on arrival . Or buy a ETA 7753 from I think the username is Energo7750 he has some contacts for them and datewheel overlay stickers (for hbb though) .Not trying to promote but I bought one from him.

Thanks; I already purchased 2 original ETA parts ( reversing wheel and rotor bearing ) and they do not fit the asian clone... not by far. they are different in sizes, and (for the reversing wheel) even the diameter of the 2 axles which go into the bridge jewels...

ETAWatchlover

5/7/16
The rep parts are thicker I think because of the softer materials.I guess someone could replace the jewels but a they probably don't interchange and b too expensive and c it probably won't work and have too much lateral movement.

I love the Chronograph watches but Damm the Tri compax layout is terribly for repair since you cannot get a Swiss 775x with the tricompax layout only the 7753 which has no date quickset and Swiss 7750s have different hand sizes. I want to get 7753 for all of them but I have to source hands first since most watchmakers here won't mod hands anymore because of the high possibility of failure

​​​​​​
​​​

Torque124

Banned
25/3/21
yes.. I found a 7753 swiss movement for 460 USD on Ebay but it has the pusher button at 10 o 'clock as they all do, so you're stuck on moving the date with the hands only.. plus the hand sizes as you said... damn. I think this will be my last replica watch :)

Energo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/4/18
yes.. I found a 7753 swiss movement for 460 USD on Ebay but it has the pusher button at 10 o 'clock as they all do, so you're stuck on moving the date with the hands only.. plus the hand sizes as you said... damn. I think this will be my last replica watch :)

I replaced the Asian movement on ETA7753 in several B01. The wheel of the date from the Asian movement is grinding and glued over the wheel of the date 7753. With the hands there are no big problems. A quick date is like an old navitimer, where 7753 is an original movement. Rotate your hands up to 12 then return to 8 and again to 12 and the date moves.

My movements 7753 are cheaper))) ..... One is left.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ass-eta-2824-2-eta7753-and-eta-7750-movements

Torque124

Banned
25/3/21
I replaced the Asian movement on ETA7753 in several B01. The wheel of the date from the Asian movement is grinding and glued over the wheel of the date 7753. With the hands there are no big problems. A quick date is like an old navitimer, where 7753 is an original movement. Rotate your hands up to 12 then return to 8 and again to 12 and the date moves.

My movements 7753 are cheaper))) ..... One is left.
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ass-eta-2824-2-eta7753-and-eta-7750-movements

PM sent

misterelg

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
14/9/13
You can actually rebuild the 7753 when it comes to date function, but only the manual setting. You need 7750 keyless parts.

I'm rebuild 7750 to work with hublot hands, but the tube for hands are different. I'm using a7750 chronograph wheel