• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

USA: Watchsmith for Panerai

Lliu31

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/2/17
NYC
Any recommendations for watchsmiths located in the USA for repairs/service, specifically for Panerai? I’m located in east coast USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jg3456

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/7/12
Denver, CO
Strodda in Austin TX has done great work on my PAMs
@strodda

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
Strodda in Austin TX has done great work on my PAMs
@strodda

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I believe strodda has been having a multitude of complaints including not returning watches. Read up before sending anything.

jg3456

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/7/12
Denver, CO
Strodda may not be fast, but always comes through~in my case exceeding expectations over the course of many years/coveted reps and gens.

"Not returning watches" is undoubtedly a fallacy~hyperbole from impatient first time clients not accustomed to Strodda's timetable and communication.

Ghostrider757

I'm the one who knocks.
Patron
Certified
9/8/17
Underground
Strodda may not be fast, but always comes through~in my case exceeding expectations over the course of many years/coveted reps and gens.

"Not returning watches" is undoubtedly a fallacy~hyperbole from impatient first time clients not accustomed to Strodda's timetable and communication.

You’re a little behind the times bud.

He's no longer trusted on RWI because he can't be trusted to return people's watches.

jg3456

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/7/12
Denver, CO
That's completely ridiculous / untrue ghostrider, all due respect. In fact last week I just sent three watches to Strodda, highly recommend--he's never kept a customer's watch. I asked him about this and he confirmed the incident when this was alleged the watch in question was lost in the quagmire of the USPost Office tracking system for a few months--was located, watch serviced and returned to customer.
Strodda can elaborate if so inclined to rehash this hyperbole
cheers,