• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My VSF Sub buying Experience

Rhino24-73

Horology Curious
15/10/19
I had been wanting a VSF Sub 116610 after seeing reading and seeing all the hype, I went ahead and pulled the trigger. But there was one problem that I had and it would make me rethink about buying. The issue was that I didn’t really have a trusted dealer who I could put my trust in . Well one of my friends recommended Robbie from Aootime and let me just say this seller really came through big time . He answered all my questions and was very customer attentive! After I sent him the payment he went out and sourced my beautiful watch and sent me all the Qc photos. After 7 days of all that ! I had my watch in my doors step and I was really blown away! I could not recommend anyone better and I want to thank Robbie from Aootime for making this buying experience a pleasant one .

Rhino24-73

Horology Curious
15/10/19
Yes they are ! Look for Aootime . They have a link to their store . Let me see if I can ask them . But they should be in the trusted dealer group

Rhino24-73

Horology Curious
15/10/19
Yes I know that . But they are at RWG ! Go to RWG and you can contact him.

Rhino24-73

Horology Curious
15/10/19
Look all I can tell you is that I had nothing but positive experiences with this seller ! I have no problem sending him money for whatever watch I want .

Reactions: DarkOmega

DarkOmega

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
5/4/23
Earth
Look all I can tell you is that I had nothing but positive experiences with this seller ! I have no problem sending him money for whatever watch I want .
This is a few years old. But have you continued purchasing watches from this dealer and continued having positive experiences?