Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• egroegart
    replied
    The top two have the same font. The bottom one is alot different. Thats the arf.

Leave a comment:

• Raddave
    replied
    Font is correct on the ring lock , you have pictures of 2 different watches

Leave a comment:

• egroegart
    replied
    Wont let me edit the pics so gen on top then noob then arf on the bottom. You can really see the differwnce with the letter s. And the font is way too thick on the arf.
    Last edited by egroegart; 04-03-21, 03:35.

Leave a comment:

• egroegart
    replied

Leave a comment:

• egroegart
    replied
    I have made up my mind between the arf factory and noob. Im going with noob. The details down to letter font are just much better with noob factory on this one. The biggest difference is on the gas ring lock around the dial. On the arf factory model the font is wrong. The noob factory printing on the ring looks pretty spot on. And the rest of the dial too. But for me that ring lock is kind of a focal point that you csn see pretty clearly so i would rather hwve that printing be correct. Ill post pics of all three. Arf, noob and then the gen.

Leave a comment:

• egroegart
    replied
    I didnt even see arf factories version. Ugh. This one looks great too with improvements with the clasp and lec. I think im mkre leaning to the arf right now. I havent got a watch from them before anyway.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X