Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rolex deep sea blue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Well that is SERIOUS food for thought...and great advice that if I get a nice piece that I feel looks too big, this is the community to understand someone like me wanting to sell because of that.
    About 2 months ago I was ONE stinkin' click away from paying 1K+ for a "Swiss-made rep" and then decided to Google "scam" and eventually found out about the amazing group here at RWI---this board saved me over a thousand dollars from certain scam artists!

    I just ordered this from Andrew at Trusty, and wasn't sure if even this is too big.
    http://trustytime.io/index.php?main_...ducts_id=22614
    I then measured my Seiko Cocktail which I LOVE ...and low and behold it sits at a slim 40mm---so what do I know!?! (Yes I like blue)
    https://www.chrono24.com/seiko/presa...id19282349.htm

    When I get my watch from Andrew I will post a pic of how it looks on my wrist.

    Great info, and thanks for the insight! And we ALWAYS need to listen to the women in our lives (even though my wife is not into watches at all!)

    Comment


      #32
      An update on my order: I changed my order with Andrew to buy a watch for my brothers birthday before I get myself one. So payment was sent, and Im having the watch mailed to me first since I want to send a couple other things to my brother as well (I'm not even sure having it mailed directly to him is an opton truth be told). Its a sub that my brother has always wanted, so Im really looking forward to seeing it for myself before sending it on to him. This is my very first rep as I think I mentioned. Once I get this, Im placing an order for me....

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by OverAfton View Post
        Well that is SERIOUS food for thought...and great advice that if I get a nice piece that I feel looks too big, this is the community to understand someone like me wanting to sell because of that.
        About 2 months ago I was ONE stinkin' click away from paying 1K+ for a "Swiss-made rep" and then decided to Google "scam" and eventually found out about the amazing group here at RWI---this board saved me over a thousand dollars from certain scam artists!

        I just ordered this from Andrew at Trusty, and wasn't sure if even this is too big.
        http://trustytime.io/index.php?main_...ducts_id=22614
        I then measured my Seiko Cocktail which I LOVE ...and low and behold it sits at a slim 40mm---so what do I know!?! (Yes I like blue)
        https://www.chrono24.com/seiko/presa...id19282349.htm

        When I get my watch from Andrew I will post a pic of how it looks on my wrist.

        Great info, and thanks for the insight! And we ALWAYS need to listen to the women in our lives (even though my wife is not into watches at all!)
        Hey, thank you. Its been quite awhile since ive done a reciew here, and even though i put alot of info in it i still missed alot. Hopefully ill get better at it wgain. There are so many people like you that maybe just joined or are getting their first rep and dont know what to expect. So many people helped me when i first joined so i try to do as much as i cwn to help others out too. This is an awesome community. And im sad i was away for the last couple years.

        you are actually one of the lucky ones. Because you didnt pull the trigger on that thousand dollar rep. Unfortunately alot of us got scammed before we found this site. I got scammed twice. I spent 300 dollars on my first replica and it was maybe a fifty dollar piece of garbage super low end replica. So i searched more. I think maybe it was called blue fakes? I just remember the website looked so professional. Of course all the watches were listed as "AAA" lol. Thats a red flag right there. And all the pics of their watches were just stolen right from rolexs webite or other name brands websites. They just looked perfect. And they were because the pics were of actual name brand watches and not the wat h you would actually get. But being a noob i didnt know that. The prices were from like 600 to 1,000 bucks. So i just figured this site looks legit so it must be. Lol. And of course when i got that watch it was worse quality than the 300 dollar one i bought preciously. It was actually a fantasy watch and not even the same model that was in the pic. I mean it was probably worth ten dollars. Thats how bad it was. And i paid 600 for it. I was pissed. And of course they wouldnt answer their phone then. They were great through the whole buying process. Answered every question immediately. Answered the phone every time. Butcomplete silence after. And thats because it was a scam.

        i asically gave up then. I was done with reps. I think i did the same thing you did. Googled replica watch scams. Read alot of different stuff and then replica watch info came up and i started reading here. I read for days. I couldnt believe how much info there was. And how many scams are out there. But i learned quickly. Then probably after a few,months of being here ordered my first watch. And wow. The watches on the td's sites were the watches that you actually get. No misinformation. Straight forward. But i learned that so many of us here had been scammed by one of those other websites before finding rwi. So i always try to help people because one of the things i hate most are scammers. But gladyourepart of the commu.ity now. Have you gotten your watch yet?

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by egroegart View Post

          Hey, thank you. Its been quite awhile since ive done a reciew here, and even though i put alot of info in it i still missed alot. Hopefully ill get better at it wgain. There are so many people like you that maybe just joined or are getting their first rep and dont know what to expect. So many people helped me when i first joined so i try to do as much as i cwn to help others out too. This is an awesome community. And im sad i was away for the last couple years.

          you are actually one of the lucky ones. Because you didnt pull the trigger on that thousand dollar rep. Unfortunately alot of us got scammed before we found this site. I got scammed twice. I spent 300 dollars on my first replica and it was maybe a fifty dollar piece of garbage super low end replica. So i searched more. I think maybe it was called blue fakes? I just remember the website looked so professional. Of course all the watches were listed as "AAA" lol. Thats a red flag right there. And all the pics of their watches were just stolen right from rolexs webite or other name brands websites. They just looked perfect. And they were because the pics were of actual name brand watches and not the wat h you would actually get. But being a noob i didnt know that. The prices were from like 600 to 1,000 bucks. So i just figured this site looks legit so it must be. Lol. And of course when i got that watch it was worse quality than the 300 dollar one i bought preciously. It was actually a fantasy watch and not even the same model that was in the pic. I mean it was probably worth ten dollars. Thats how bad it was. And i paid 600 for it. I was pissed. And of course they wouldnt answer their phone then. They were great through the whole buying process. Answered every question immediately. Answered the phone every time. Butcomplete silence after. And thats because it was a scam.

          i asically gave up then. I was done with reps. I think i did the same thing you did. Googled replica watch scams. Read alot of different stuff and then replica watch info came up and i started reading here. I read for days. I couldnt believe how much info there was. And how many scams are out there. But i learned quickly. Then probably after a few,months of being here ordered my first watch. And wow. The watches on the td's sites were the watches that you actually get. No misinformation. Straight forward. But i learned that so many of us here had been scammed by one of those other websites before finding rwi. So i always try to help people because one of the things i hate most are scammers. But gladyourepart of the commu.ity now. Have you gotten your watch yet?

          Appreciate your post brother and REALLY sorry that those incidents occurred with you.
          Boy oh, boy do I relate to: "I read for days. I couldnt believe how much info there was." My wife and 16-y.o. are literally laughing at how much time Im spending on here!
          Will definitely send you some pics when Andrew sends me the Sub. Ive paid, but no QCs yet, so Im early in this process---doubly so since The Raids 2021 just happened. I. CAN'T. WAIT. for the watch to come...Pretty sure I'll be tempted to keep it!

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by egroegart View Post

            Hey, thank you. Its been quite awhile since ive done a reciew here, and even though i put alot of info in it i still missed alot. Hopefully ill get better at it wgain. There are so many people like you that maybe just joined or are getting their first rep and dont know what to expect. So many people helped me when i first joined so i try to do as much as i cwn to help others out too. This is an awesome community. And im sad i was away for the last couple years.

            you are actually one of the lucky ones. Because you didnt pull the trigger on that thousand dollar rep. Unfortunately alot of us got scammed before we found this site. I got scammed twice. I spent 300 dollars on my first replica and it was maybe a fifty dollar piece of garbage super low end replica. So i searched more. I think maybe it was called blue fakes? I just remember the website looked so professional. Of course all the watches were listed as "AAA" lol. Thats a red flag right there. And all the pics of their watches were just stolen right from rolexs webite or other name brands websites. They just looked perfect. And they were because the pics were of actual name brand watches and not the wat h you would actually get. But being a noob i didnt know that. The prices were from like 600 to 1,000 bucks. So i just figured this site looks legit so it must be. Lol. And of course when i got that watch it was worse quality than the 300 dollar one i bought preciously. It was actually a fantasy watch and not even the same model that was in the pic. I mean it was probably worth ten dollars. Thats how bad it was. And i paid 600 for it. I was pissed. And of course they wouldnt answer their phone then. They were great through the whole buying process. Answered every question immediately. Answered the phone every time. Butcomplete silence after. And thats because it was a scam.

            i asically gave up then. I was done with reps. I think i did the same thing you did. Googled replica watch scams. Read alot of different stuff and then replica watch info came up and i started reading here. I read for days. I couldnt believe how much info there was. And how many scams are out there. But i learned quickly. Then probably after a few,months of being here ordered my first watch. And wow. The watches on the td's sites were the watches that you actually get. No misinformation. Straight forward. But i learned that so many of us here had been scammed by one of those other websites before finding rwi. So i always try to help people because one of the things i hate most are scammers. But gladyourepart of the commu.ity now. Have you gotten your watch yet?
            Nice to see you back. Hope everything is going well in your life.

            There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by NCRich View Post

              Nice to see you back. Hope everything is going well in your life.
              Hey rich. Good to see you. Glad to be back.

              Comment

              Working...
              X