• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trusty Time ARF 43 SeaDweller

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Well ordered 2 Sea Dwellers ARF V3 one for me and another for my dad. I ordered them a month before Christmas, but unfortunately one was on backorder. They were serviced by Andrew team before shipping. All was done quickly and arrived quick without issues.

Now the watches both are great to me but I did notice one has a stronger magnification on the date window than the other. Dont know if thats something that happens with factories if they run out of the part. But overall I am happy. I am not a guy who is so focused on perfection and everything must be 100%. If I was I would just buy a Rolex Gen and bitch at them for not getting it correct. Lol. Bezel rotations are good a bit movement to the back, and they line up close not perfect. Lume is great on both.

Overall I am happy and thats what matters. The one with Stronger Magnification on the date work for my dad so he can see it clearly, and he wont need glasses. And he isnt picky at all. He was suprised I got him this watch for Christmas, and excited. I may not be able to afford a Gen but I am happy I found this forum and these Trusted Dealers so at least I can still enjoy this watch without spending crazy amounts of money.

I watched reviews of this watch and many said it was too big for them. As for me and being a 6ft 2in 230lb guy this fits dead on. A 41mm Submariner would be a bit small on my wrist. So this now fits great with my small collection, Noob V10 Deepsea James Camron, Noob V11 Pam111, Pam1661, Tudor Pelagos Blue, and even a DHGate Fifty Fathoms (will replace with a better one from TT).

indyrepgeek812

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
13/11/17
were you expecting them to be exactly the same or did you know there would be a difference between the two based on QC photos you may have gotten

Last edited:

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
were you expecting them to be exactly the same or did you know there would be a difference between the two based on QC photos you may have gotten

I noticed in the QC photos the magnification was different but only when I got the photos of the 2nd watch. Plus its a easy fix to be honest. But my Dad loves it and enjoys it. It makes it easier for him to see the date without glasses. Plus the slightly bigger magnification actually to me looks better, like this is what Rolex should be using. Because you can see the whole date in the magnification window. I still approved them both because I was going to see which one I liked better when I got it.

here are the QC photos. Use them to compare to see how magnification should be. The smaller one is correct.