• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Legend modded - ZF AP 15400 V2 - Review

boogieman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/8/20
Hi guys!

Just received my legend modded AP 15400 after waiting patiently. All I can say is that it was worth the wait... not one to leave reviews but I’m truly blown away. Anyone on the fence or considering modding their reps should consider his work.

The timepiece is impeccable... work done as follows below.

1. Mod to fit gen dial

2. Polish midcase to match gen bezel, align and polish bezel screws in gen bezel

3. Bracelet/case beveling + polishing

4. Service rotor bearing assembly

5. Waterproof and Pressure test at 6atm

Gen bezel and dial were also sourced by him and of impeccable quality.

The entire process was smooth and dealing with the man himself was a pleasure. A true professional. Legend is an invaluable asset to this community and I highly recommend him.

Honestly it just sparkles and catches light in such a beautiful way. ????

Thanks once again legend

BalugaWhale

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
10/11/20
Hi guys!

Just received my legend modded AP 15400 after waiting patiently. All I can say is that it was worth the wait... not one to leave reviews but I’m truly blown away. Anyone on the fence or considering modding their reps should consider his work.

1. Mod to fit gen dial

2. Polish midcase to match gen bezel, align and polish bezel screws in gen bezel

The entire process was smooth and dealing with the man himself was a pleasure. A true professional. Legend is an invaluable asset to this community and I highly recommend him.

Thanks once again legend

Incredible work !

X-Guy

Horology Curious
31/1/21
Nice mod, good review.
Curious as well about costs and price, if you could say, or even legend could say here or in private…

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Reactions: germanynrw

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Mate this is incredible. Well done. And yes, Legend is a true gentleman and a pleasure to trade with

Foxali7

Looking Around
17/2/19
Hi guys!

1. Mod to fit gen dial

Thanks once again legend
Beautiful watch. Does your date change slowly after 10pm?

Nextlevel-1050

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
22/3/22
That is a very impressive work. Definitely hard to distinguish from the gen.