• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st purchase Datejust 36mm black dial jubilee

Rzander

Looking Around
15/11/20
This is my first purchase and post as I recently discovered RWI. As I did some research and looked through the trusted dealers I chose a 36mm datejust from dealer clocks. I placed my order and Daniel got back to me within minutes. Daniel answered all my questions and it was like talking to a good friend. I knew the whole process by doing my research through here and everything went smoothly. In less than a month from the order I received my watch and it was perfect. I user to own an older genuine datejust of the same model and color. The one I received being a newer replica was amazing. I still can't believe the quality of the watch. I cannot find 1 single discrepancy in it. Thank you so much Daniel! Sorry if my pictures aren't the greatest.

Reactions: sukwonee

Rzander

Looking Around
15/11/20
Yes GMF, I've heard the date wheel isn't is good on them but looks perfect to me

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
Yes GMF, I've heard the date wheel isn't is good on them but looks perfect to me

just a little bit of advice, what people say on the forums are just observations by people who constantly scrutinize a watch. If you enjoy the watch and don't mind the flaws i think that's great! Most flaws are barely perceptible at wrist distance anyways. Wear it in good health!

Reactions: Rzander

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
This has always been one of my favorite watches. With that black dial. Beautiful and congrats. I still love the traditional d.j. but that 36 m.m. just seems too small on my wrists now since the larger 41 dj and 42 mm explorers came out. But i still love them. Thanks for posting.

TommiBa

18/4/16
Gorgeous piece, wear it well! Reps are indeed getting crazy good, scary almost! But great for our community