• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP15400 Royal Oak ZF Factory

Kunaguero

Horology Curious
8/1/20
Hello Everybody
I'am a Rep's watch collector since many years now, subscribed on this forum from a while and I want to make my first review". I've ordered an AP 15400 Royal Oak with a blue dial, after I v read your threads regarding this model I've select/order/took the one of the manufacturer ZF ou Z+F Factory',I've received the QC Pics everything seems to be good to me but I still have some doubt,actually I have some view issues with one of my eyes and I need your opinion as I feel like the the Bezel's screws or the dial stick are not aligned and with my left eye who don't work it's really really difficult to check these kinds of details.
Waiting for your reply
Thank you for your help
Best regards

Kunaguero

Horology Curious
8/1/20
I don't if it's because i had health issue with my eyes but i really have the impression that the dial stick markers or the bezel if someone can give me his opinion about these 2 points.

Kunaguero

Horology Curious
8/1/20
Ok thank you BEAniev1! I am waiting that shipping agent comes back and I will poet the picture when I will receive my watch, i hope that ZF Factory have resolved the loud mouvement problèm

CurioLeo

GPsy King
Gold Patron
Certified
22/8/18
Australia
What are you stressing about ? If your left eye doesn't work so well, you won't be able to see even if things aren't properly aligned - therefore, no problem !! :D

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
What are you stressing about ? If your left eye doesn't work so well, you won't be able to see even if things aren't properly aligned - therefore, no problem !! :D

come on dude .... back down a bit

Reactions: Kunaguero

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Ok thank you BEAniev1! I am waiting that shipping agent comes back and I will poet the picture when I will receive my watch, i hope that ZF Factory have resolved the loud mouvement problèm

Actually for me it looks good. No one will notice it in the wrist anyway except if they look closely, get the watch from you and check it throughly. Therefore, the watch is good =) Loud movements is not also a problem, you can only hear it when you're alone actually hahaha

Kunaguero

Horology Curious
8/1/20
Thanks you very much the watch have been shipped. Even my left eye don't work so good at this price it's normal i want to have a correct product with 0 flaws I wait to receive the watch and I the will post the photos.