• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SITRE REVIEW]Giving my honest opinion of a site I recently took a risk on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watchbuyer2001

Looking Around
4/7/19
So this is going to be very unpopular, I purchased a watch from a site that was not on the TD list. There are multiple reasons for this but the biggest one was simply a case of money. I am not a patient man so, I did not want to wait to be able to buy a TD watch, so I decided to take a risk on another site. Here is my experience. Now I was obviously very nervous about spending any money on a site that was not trusted, so I did lots and lots or research. I contacted many factories asking for proof and such, most of the time this was not satisfactory, but I persisted. I eventually found this site that is quite new on the scene in-fact xxxx. I talked to them for about a month, back and forth, and they obliged and fulfilled my requests to help ease my nerves.

I have to say I'm completely elated by what I received when i finally pulled the trigger. Now they do limited productions so the available models change all the time, but wow the quality was amazing. I'm talking nearly a 1:1 I could find only one flaw, which was the rep. Authentication sticker, even the machining patterns matched the OG's. I thought I would write this for anyone else like me looking for a good watch but doesn't want to spend a lot of money. If you have any questions about my experience feel free to message me, but I highly recommend xxx

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
No shilling for scam-pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.