• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V9 ? You guys decide..

Mr1984

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/6/19
Hello everyone,
I just purchased this watch from here from another member just a couple days ago. I received the watch a few hours ago and I'm not impressed at all. Please take a look at the pictures and tell me if you think this watch indeed is a Noob V9. Everything about the bravely looks awful. The finish of the clasp is way too deep and the spacing and the grounding off some corners looks like my local butcher finished it. I'm a total noob and I saw this thing for a "good price" and jumped on it. Now that think about it it makes sense why there was no pictures of the bracelet. In detail. The engraving and the inner bezel looks way off., I just expected so much more from the latest generation V9. Please let me know what you think

Mr1984

13/6/19
imagejpeg

Mr1984

13/6/19
Sorry I'm having trouble posting pictures.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Use picr.me to upload and paste the BBcode full here and it'll display

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
Oh man thank you !

pics?
and if the sale was given green by Mods then it's 99% that it is a noob v9 + dont forget ur buying a rep, not a gen + the best clasp close to gen and bracelet are made by ARF + there is a small chance that maybe the seller didn't send the same watch as in the sale .

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
4 days to post pics . . .

I wonder if the OP is OK ?

Reactions: Rx4Time