• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jaeger Master Ultra Thin Tourbillon purchase and opinion

corinth

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/19
Hi All!,
I made my first purchase at Watch Outlet (Puretime) for a JLC Master Ultra Thin Tourbillon, and received the watch last week.
I am extremely pleased with the finish, quality, as well as the flying tourbillon.
Below sharing a wristshot and some others.
JLC Tourb

IMG_9030_zpsqzphffld.jpg

IMG_9032_zpsbci7cmwv.jpg

IMG_9031_zps6ksonfog.jpg

Have not seen the original in this model, but since case is same as Moonphase, and have seen that one, I personally think the watch is a work of art with champagne dial, and gold plating. Besides, the Customer Service excellence of Elena at Puretime has been immensely helpful.

Thank you to folks at Puretime to make this purchase a great experience for my first JLC rep.

What do you guys think?

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: minty007

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Hi All!,
I made my first purchase at Watch Outlet (Puretime) for a JLC Master Ultra Thin Tourbillon, and received the watch last week.
I am extremely pleased with the finish, quality, as well as the flying tourbillon.
Below sharing a wristshot and some others.
JLC Tourb

IMG_9030_zpsqzphffld.jpg

IMG_9032_zpsbci7cmwv.jpg

IMG_9031_zps6ksonfog.jpg

Have not seen the original in this model, but since case is same as Moonphase, and have seen that one, I personally think the watch is a work of art with champagne dial, and gold plating. Besides, the Customer Service excellence of Elena at Puretime has been immensely helpful.

Thank you to folks at Puretime to make this purchase a great experience for my first JLC rep.

What do you guys think?

:)

It's great!! Really nice. I have seen the gen. Only difference is the lack of bridges on the tourbillon. In the new model of the gen, there is a golden bridge in it:

https://www.jaeger-lecoultre.com/us/en/watches/master/master-ultra-thin-tourbillon/1682410.html

In the earlier version there are two metallic bridges through the tourbillon opening:

https://www.atimelyperspective.com/...-with-thier-master-ultra-thin-tourbillon.html

But this watch of yours is lovely. And the quality and finishing looks like the gen. Although if you know the watch really well you would be able to tell the difference because of the above mentioned difference.

But i'll maybe buy this.

Domisus

Renowned Member
Supporter
28/3/18
Austria
Looks really good. Could you do a closeup video of the tourbillon working?

corinth

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/19
Folks, I will be selling JLC Master Ultra Thin Tourbillon to open up some budget. So, if you are interested, please PM me. Thanks!