Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Jaeger Master Ultra Thin Tourbillon purchase and opinion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaeger Master Ultra Thin Tourbillon purchase and opinion

Hi All!,
    I made my first purchase at Watch Outlet (Puretime) for a JLC Master Ultra Thin Tourbillon, and received the watch last week.
    I am extremely pleased with the finish, quality, as well as the flying tourbillon.
    Below sharing a wristshot and some others.
    JLC Tourb

Have not seen the original in this model, but since case is same as Moonphase, and have seen that one, I personally think the watch is a work of art with champagne dial, and gold plating. Besides, the Customer Service excellence of Elena at Puretime has been immensely helpful.

Thank you to folks at Puretime to make this purchase a great experience for my first JLC rep.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by corinth; 02-04-19, 12:29.

Originally posted by corinth View Post
    Hi All!,
    I made my first purchase at Watch Outlet (Puretime) for a JLC Master Ultra Thin Tourbillon, and received the watch last week.
    I am extremely pleased with the finish, quality, as well as the flying tourbillon.
    Below sharing a wristshot and some others.
    JLC Tourb

Have not seen the original in this model, but since case is same as Moonphase, and have seen that one, I personally think the watch is a work of art with champagne dial, and gold plating. Besides, the Customer Service excellence of Elena at Puretime has been immensely helpful.

Thank you to folks at Puretime to make this purchase a great experience for my first JLC rep.

What do you guys think?

It's great!! Really nice. I have seen the gen. Only difference is the lack of bridges on the tourbillon. In the new model of the gen, there is a golden bridge in it:

https://www.jaeger-lecoultre.com/us/...n/1682410.html

In the earlier version there are two metallic bridges through the tourbillon opening:

https://www.atimelyperspective.com/b...ourbillon.html

But this watch of yours is lovely. And the quality and finishing looks like the gen. Although if you know the watch really well you would be able to tell the difference because of the above mentioned difference.

But i'll maybe buy this.

Comment

corinth

How is the gold plating holding up?
      Wish list:

Comment

Looks really good. Could you do a closeup video of the tourbillon working?

Comment

Very nice! Do join us here... [OFFICIAL] RWI Tourbillon Club: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...n-club/page256

Comment

Originally posted by thumbsarehandy View Post
            corinth

How is the gold plating holding up?
            a month in and perfectly holding up

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Working...
            X