Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

How I built my Franken Submariner 16610 JF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hmichael View Post
    Is there a reason why people change the crown on the JF subs to the gen? They seemed fine to me, but I may be missing something. O.o
    Decide on your own... Here we go.

Comment

Great post man. Do you think that a BP bezel assembly would fit on the JF case? I'm trying to think of a way to put a gen insert on a JF without getting a gen bezel assembly.

Comment

Originally posted by Holla09 View Post
        Great post man. Do you think that a BP bezel assembly would fit on the JF case? I'm trying to think of a way to put a gen insert on a JF without getting a gen bezel assembly.
        Thanks man. Yeah that was one of my biggest challenges all the time
        but if you have a JF LN assembly, a gen insert could fit here as well. So why to change?

In 1-2 weeks I will try a TW bezel assembly (gen insert fits there but needs little glueing, which I prefer instead of sanding). If BP should also have gen specs I would say chances are good to fit with BP retaining ring because JF accepts TC, Gen and maybe TW. But I never tried, so cannot guarantee.

Comment

Wowww
          What an amazing post !!
          Thanks a lot and congrats !!!

Comment

Working...
          X