• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Monaco from WBK Stan

blurboone

Horology Curious
15/10/17
I’ve had this watch for a week now and I couldn’t be happier. I have put a period correct watch strap on for that authentic Steve McQueen look. The best part of this watch is on the inside. It has a Sekio mecaquartz VK64 movement. What does that mean? The chronograph has a sweeping movement 1/5 tics per second and it snaps back to zero just like a mechanical movement. It has a solid high quality look and feel. Anyone looking for a Monaco, this is the best it gets for a replica. Forgot to mention it’s keeping perfect time. Thanks Stan.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I’ve had this watch for a week now and I couldn’t be happier. I have put a period correct watch strap on for that authentic Steve McQueen look. The best part of this watch is on the inside. It has a Sekio mecaquartz VK64 movement. What does that mean? The chronograph has a sweeping movement 1/5 tics per second and it snaps back to zero just like a mechanical movement. It has a solid high quality look and feel. Anyone looking for a Monaco, this is the best it gets for a replica. Forgot to mention it’s keeping perfect time. Thanks Stan.
Cool watch. That's a great pickup!

D

d4m.test

Hey there, I'm Ryan. I think this is my first post, though I've been signed up awhile. Usually just lurk and read lol.

Beautiful watch. I love the Monaco so much. How would I go about buying one? Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much green stuff will it set me back.

Thanks for your help!

D

d4m.test

Contact Stan. WBK in the trusted dealer section. 180 shipped. Got it in like two days.

D

d4m.test

Thank you so much! Nice to have help when you're new somewhere. All the best!

D

d4m.test

Where did you get the strap? My Monaco from Stan is arriving in a couple days.

Sent from the RWI App

gunners98

Looking Around
13/4/18
thanks for the heads up guys... the mcqueen monaco is definitely on my list so will definitely contact stan about it. if it’s the best monaco rep will definitely buy one!

only need the panda newman daytona now! any recommendations as to the best overall base rep. (not looking for a crazy mod/franken watch, anything pretty close to gen that works and is reliable is fine enough for me, after all, not like i’m going to have watch experts inspect my watch or anything lol)

thanks in advance!