• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Datejust 36mm blue dial - BP factory

Taljha23

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/15
Movement 2813A, not top production but nice with that price.

3d647703a6b7b780786bbc16494ca96d.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

dude.... now you make want to buy a datejust but i just finished an explorer 1

this hobby doesn't seem to have an end

I have 5 replicas after I bought and sold like 10 models until I stayed with my last 5,,,

It never end! And then you want a gen one.

Sent from the RWI App

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
I have 5 replicas after I bought and sold like 10 models until I stayed with my last 5,,,

It never end! And then you want a gen one.

Sent from the RWI App

lol a lot of members here buy replicas of their gens just for curiosity and/or as a backup watch - so once you buy a gen, you will probably have to buy a rep of your gen and vice-versa.

i have replica versions of my casio and g-shock haha

the cycle never stops!

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
No, directly from BP factory, I am working with one of their agents. He is not familiar with that forum

Sent from the RWI App

I see. How would you rate the quality? If we disregard the cheap movement?

And how does the winding feel? Cheapish?

D

d4m.test

I see. How would you rate the quality? If we disregard the cheap movement?

And how does the winding feel? Cheapish?

I would say it’s pretty good, I don’t have experience with the top replicas to compare, but I get nice compliments from people around.

By the way the movements are great, works after 12 hours not on hand and maybe 60sec in a week it’s fake.

What is winding ?? Sorry don’t know that word means

Sent from the RWI App

Svitzer

Renowned Member
22/1/17
I really don’t know, I am buying it directly from one of the agents of BP factory as a reseller.

Sent from the RWI App

Hi friend, cant send you a pm. Can you send me one or reply in this topic?

Saw this topic about the datejust and that you have contact with BP as a reseller. Can i buy one from you and if yes, where are you from and what would be the price and waiting time? Ofcourse with the right sales topic etc.

I live in the netherlands (EU).

Datejust 36mm blue dial - BP factory

Thanks!

D

d4m.test

I love that as it's not with any TDs would be cool to know if where we could get - as above pls PM me or reply on here for all to see. Thanks

Sent from the RWI App

Alfakingmuch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/14
Just ask any TD they will easily source you one. Ryan did a great job sourcing my one a while back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Who got the answer? Really interested.

Just ask any TD they will easily source you one. Ryan did a great job sourcing my one a while back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@sverreee -- indeed, just tell your TD you want to buy a BP Datejust 36mm.

Tell them:
  • Dial colour you want, e.g., blue, black, silver -- best if you show them a picture of the exact colour you want.
  • Fluted or smooth bezel
  • Roman numerals or lumed markers
  • Jubilee or oyster bracelet, etc.

The movement is usually A2824, but you can ask if BP is using others.

I asked for the stainless steel version of course; I'm not sure if BP does plated gold or two-tone -- but you could always check with your TD.

D

d4m.test

I have a DateJust also from BP but with the smooth bezel and 2836 movement, they’re really great reps!

Sent from my iPad using RWI

D

d4m.test

Tim aka Watchfinder can get you any custom BP Factory rollie just drop him an email.

The BPs are good apart from having the incorrect case shape and oversized fluted bezels.