Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Gmt Master 3186 CHS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gmt Master 3186 CHS

Hi All,

I received a GMT Master II with the clone 3186 movement and CHS and absolutely love it. I set the time and date using the jumping hour function and it worked great. I've heard about the issues with the movement, we'll see how it goes. Ill provide updates when issues are encountered. The finishing of this watch is really striking, I'm excited!

Nice watch.
    I have the Blac/blue one, also with the CHS clone 3186 movement from ZF. I had one issue, that the movement not was assembled well, so after some weeks, I could not wind it manual. Send it back, they fixed it and now it works perfect. I regret a little bit, I bought the black/blue, where the insert have a small issue with the line in the 6 and 8 in 18 number. I You shall have a good look in normal light, but in special angels it's visible. So I think your choice with full black insert is the right choice.

Comment

Looking nice on the wrist! I didn't notice anything off with the bezel when looking at your picture. Hopefully we will both have good luck with the 3186. How long have you had yours?

Comment

It's been a few days of monitoring and enjoying the watch. This thing is keeping great time. It's -1s after ~ 3 days!

Comment

Sorry late answer, I have had the watch for 8 months now and it run like a dream

Comment

Great looking watch! Do you mind sharing how much you paid and who your dealer was?

Comment

any update on the 3186? still running smoothly??

Comment

Mine gave in within a month, will be sending it back for a new movmnt

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

It's been 10 months now since I've received the GMT Master II with the CHS and it's still running great. I wear it most days and have taken it on several cross time zone trips and have used the independent jumping hour function to change the hour hand without stopping the watch or changing the GMT hand. I love the quick set hour function when changing time zones and can't believe the rep does it so well. I hope it continues to perform well.

Comment

Working...
                  X