• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

In Time Watches Loyal Customer

rodan62052

28/1/15
I've purchased a number of watches from In Time. Ryan has got to be the easiest and most honorable guy to deal with. Every purchase arrives exactly or even better than that of the QC photos I've received. In addition, I purchased a Rolex Submariner with an ETA 2836. I somehow managed to do something to the crown and stem where it could no longer screw in and lock aside from it being difficult to wind and change the date and time. I have no idea how I managed to be so clumsy. When I contacted Ryan asking first about purchasing another stem and crown, he explained "We can only get the spare crown, not the stem".
"Do you think you could send the watch back to us so we can take care of it? I am sorry to hear about that problem. I think that if you send back the watch to us, the factory will go the extra mile and will be able to repair your watch".
Please don't think that I'm telling you all that In Time will always take care of any problems that a buyer might have after having received the watch and used it for some time. What I am saying is that in this day and age where companies usually don't give a damn about the customer after the sale, In Time and Ryan have proven that they do and that they've got exceptional customer service and do care about the customer during the purchase as well as after.
Thank You Ryan and the entire In Time team.
Have a great Weekend,

Dan

Reactions: VitZan

Overworkin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/1/17
I've purchased a number of watches from In Time. Ryan has got to be the easiest and most honorable guy to deal with. Every purchase arrives exactly or even better than that of the QC photos I've received. In addition, I purchased a Rolex Submariner with an ETA 2836. I somehow managed to do something to the crown and stem where it could no longer screw in and lock aside from it being difficult to wind and change the date and time. I have no idea how I managed to be so clumsy. When I contacted Ryan asking first about purchasing another stem and crown, he explained "We can only get the spare crown, not the stem".
"Do you think you could send the watch back to us so we can take care of it? I am sorry to hear about that problem. I think that if you send back the watch to us, the factory will go the extra mile and will be able to repair your watch".
Please don't think that I'm telling you all that In Time will always take care of any problems that a buyer might have after having received the watch and used it for some time. What I am saying is that in this day and age where companies usually don't give a damn about the customer after the sale, In Time and Ryan have proven that they do and that they've got exceptional customer service and do care about the customer during the purchase as well as after.
Have a great Weekend,

Dan

Agree completely I have only been dealing with Ryan a few months but he has been nothing but tremendous.

Sent from the RWI iPad app

Maxim95

Looking Around
17/4/17
Completely agree with you! I have recently purchased a Full Carbon Big Bang, very pleased with it, customer service was very nice to me...Recommend to deal with this company!

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Ryan is my go to TD. His service is exceptional.

lostcoastnomadic

Known Member
19/4/17
Yes! I agree! I just made my first rep purchase on Friday April 21st. This morning April 24th I woke up to fantastic QC pics. Also Ryan has kept in communication with me the whole time. He is great!! Intime so far so amazing [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

fu3g0

Horology Curious
21/5/14
Anyone care to share, What would be their best watches?
Keen to try Ryan and his team out.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wbt90

Horology Curious
26/11/18
Have a great Weekend,

Dan

Really good to hear as I'm about to use Ryan for the first time. Fingers crossed all goes well. Will of course post here when I've received the DateJust I'm ordering. – W.

bc1221

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/14
Ryan is always a pleasure to deal with. Him and Mary on RWG has always taken great care of my orders. I’m hey QC better than I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robin.Hood

8/11/17
Agreed. Pleasing transaction everytime.

Prompt and accommodating till the end.

Another watch is coming from Ryan :)

evanbahr

Horology Curious
3/8/22
I agree completely, Ryan helped me with my first purchase as well. I will be doing business with him again.

ix25ix

Horology Curious
13/10/22
As a first time buyer, reached out to Ryan and he responded promptly on email with all queries answered. Safe to assume all will go good.

Zees Watchdiary

Come on you Reds!
Gold Patron
2/1/22
I was also a first time buyer and my experience was nothing short of brilliant!

Nextlevel-1050

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
22/3/22
Have a great Weekend,

Dan
I also agree, I bought a few pieces from him and his service is great

milamores1

Looking Around
2/7/23
FL
I couldn’t agree more. Around 2 1/2 months ago I purchased my first watch from InTime. Ryan was exceptional throughout the entire process. For a new customer and new to the rep world I was a bit scared at first. I was so pleased with the customer service, the QC images, and receipt of my watch that I am already on order #4. I have also become a loyal customer. I even asked about watches that are available at other TD sites and Ryan is able to practically get you any rep watch you have your eye on. If you’re new and undecided with which TD to choose, go for it and order from InTime. I’m sure that you’ll be more than happy with their customer service.