• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of SS Ingenieur chrono plus Gen vs Rep compro

sheepsz

Looking Around
19/2/24
Regarding the clasp coming undone: the problem is that the curvature of the two extensions is slightly off, so they do not fold together properly. You can adjust by bending one of them very slightly.

But be careful, because bending it the wrong way or too much may worsen the problem or even make it impossible for the clasp to close.

Also, be careful not to put stress on the weld that connects the extension to the rest of the bracelet. In my opinion this is the weakest element of the Inge bracelets. I broke my first Inge bracelet after being too agressive in my adjustment. Fortunately one of our dealers was able to sell me a replacement bracelet.
Thanks for writing!

sheepsz

Looking Around
19/2/24
Hello Neighbor,Regarding the clasp coming undone: the problem is that the curvature of the two extensions is slightly off, so they do not fold together properly. You can adjust by bending one of them very slightly.

But be careful, because bending it the wrong way or too much may worsen the problem or even make it impossible for the clasp to close.

Also, be careful not to put stress on the weld that connects the extension to the rest of the bracelet. In my opinion this is the weakest element of the Inge bracelets. I broke my first Inge bracelet after being too agressive in my adjustment. Fortunately one of our dealers was able to sell me a replacement bracelet.
Amazing.