• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of TWP Chopard Gran Turismo XL - Lots of Pics!!!

jb

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
7/9/06
This is a quick review of the new Chopard GT XL. This particular watch was purchased from The Watch Prince. TWP is known for providing great service, and quality watches. This was my first order from TWP, and I was not disappointed. TWP charges $115 for his version of the Gran Turismo, including shipping. He has earned a spot on my favorite dealer list.

As you can see this is the black dial version. The GT XL is also available with a white dial. There are two different grades of the GT available. The first is labeled “Ultimateâ€

DQ

Known Member
22/2/07
i might get me one of those. that is one sweet watch and for the price :D

dtan888

Renowned Member
3/1/07
Nice chopard JB.. how is the AR on that one ?
I miss the sale on that one.. should look harder next time :) enjoy your watch

Dan

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
The ar is very good on these watches. Excellent review mate. Panerino has this same watch.

Regards

TWP

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Damn J.. that is one sharp rep,.. I want one bad now!!!

You have really stepped up your photo skills.. done one hell of a job.

Wear it proudly.. and when you are sick of it (hoping a week or two) you can just give it too me! :)

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
There is a Chopard store around the corner from me and I pass by it everyday. The Gran Turismo rep is well done ,a fine rep indeed. Good review JB. :)

Panerino

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/06
TWP said:
The ar is very good on these watches. Excellent review mate. Panerino has this same watch.

Regards

TWP

I do have this watch and it's excellent. Almost a spot on copy of the gen. I can't find any faults on it at all. I agree that for the money this is the best rep out there. It's been on my wrist for the last 3 days. Quite a feat because I have about 70 watches and rarely wear the same one 2 days in a row. Thanks Prince, you're the greatest :D

Reactions: Bailman

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07
daytona4me said:
Damn J.. that is one sharp rep,.. I want one bad now!!!

You have really stepped up your photo skills.. done one hell of a job.

Wear it proudly.. and when you are sick of it (hoping a week or two) you can just give it too me! :)

i heard there is a swiss eta avaiable also

Sylar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/07
Dam it. And i was going to refrain from buying watches for 30 days and he posts this watch for sale and then my fingers start itching and now this review seals the deal. I need one now.

Veratio

13/3/07
Excellent excellent review! I just wish Paypal were more commonly used around here. It´s a hassle (not to mention expensive) for me to pay with other means.

But this watch is wonderful. I need one. Thanks for the review.

Niclas from Sweden

jb

Advisor
7/9/06
Thanks a lot for the great comments, guys.

I'm getting better, some of these photos were the first shot. Usually, it takes me a few tries to get each one even close to decent.

I need to remember to go to Staples and pick up a couple cans of compressed air, so I can blow off all that damn lint. :? The rubber strap really attracts it.

jb

Advisor
7/9/06
serefsizzz said:
damn does this1 have a screw down crown? a real beauty , wear it well

Yes it does. As shown in the pics. :wink:

Blink

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/06
Veratio said:
Excellent excellent review! I just wish Paypal were more commonly used around here. It´s a hassle (not to mention expensive) for me to pay with other means.

But this watch is wonderful. I need one. Thanks for the review.

Niclas from Sweden

Hi Niclas,

Andrew also sells the one with the black date wheel although he still uses the wrong pic's on his site. If you order one just mention that you want the one with the black date wheel.

Cameron

Known Member
2/5/07
definatley a nice looking watch, a unique looking band too, thanks for the great review/+photos!