• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Submariner 16610 Buying Guide

• Thread starter d4m.test
  • Start date

m2msolutions

Horology Curious
7/6/15
I just keep stumbling over more information that further improves my knowledge. Thanks

D

d4m.test

Very nice review.
Is it still up to par?
How does the noob v7 hood up?

Gabiredi

Horology Curious
11/4/18
I live in Italy...how I can find a good submariner replica...which is the best?? Thanks

Johnny2018

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/4/18
Canada
Need help after reading this review.

I would like to buy a rep submariner with the 3135 swiss eta movement if is available. I am a newbie and don't know nothin about rep watches. I know most of you are experts so I need your advice about this submariner I want to buy. Also please could you tell me a reliable online site that I can trust. I am not sure but if the price of the Watch is Under $800.00USA we do not have to pay custom duty fees and taxes Am I right or not? I want one with the black dial,date and silver case color with the matching silver band. Thanks in advance for your answers.

xray7

Renowned Member
Patron
1/4/18
Old Dart
Need help after reading this review.

I would like to buy a rep submariner with the 3135 swiss eta movement if is available. I am a newbie and don't know nothin about rep watches. I know most of you are experts so I need your advice about this submariner I want to buy. Also please could you tell me a reliable online site that I can trust. I am not sure but if the price of the Watch is Under $800.00USA we do not have to pay custom duty fees and taxes Am I right or not? I want one with the black dial,date and silver case color with the matching silver band. Thanks in advance for your answers.

You have to do at least some of the research yourself.

I'd suggest spending at least an hour or two on the forum learning all you can, then when you know at least the basics, asking for help in the flame-free forum.

Johnny2018

22/4/18
Canada
Dear Xray7,

I have spent more than an hour trying to learn as much as I can but it is not easy when you are a newbie to find what you want even if you try. I am not the guy that does not research myself but when I cannot find what I want I ask for help.
Regards.

Johnny2018

22/4/18
Canada
I have seen that Marvellous rep is a reliable site but I am serching for the link in English not in Chinese. So your help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

xray7

Renowned Member
Patron
1/4/18
Old Dart
Dear Xray7,

I have spent more than an hour trying to learn as much as I can but it is not easy when you are a newbie to find what you want even if you try. I am not the guy that does not research myself but when I cannot find what I want I ask for help.
Regards.

I only joined earlier this month myself and there is a whole lot of reading to do on this. The TDs don't need to come looking for your business and the membership around here will be more than happy to assist you when you narrow down your parameters in terms of where you need the assistance.

Johnny2018

22/4/18
Canada
Than you again xray7. I just want to know a reliable place to buy a rep Submariner 16610 with date and silver band

Johnny2018

22/4/18
Canada
Can I have the link of Marvellous please. English site not Chinese.. Your help would be appreaciated. Thanks in advance.

Nettpurken

Known Member
20/1/17
-Advice nr 1: there is a guide thread for new members with very useful content, give it a shot.
-Advice nr 2: you should avoid starting many threads asking about the same thing. (I’ve myself replied your other one too)
-Advice nr 3: as xray7 has already stated, take your time coz there is a whole lot of reading! An hour or two is nothing in count! People are spending months of reading.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI