• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review: Rolex Air King BP v2 and a request for extra links :)

redhouse

Looking Around
23/7/21
Posting a short review on my first rep, a Rolex Air-King BPv2 and also a request for 1 or 2 extra links if you have (please PM me). Many thanks to the RWI community as all the existing stickies, FAQs and reviews helped tremendously in the process.

TD: Good experience Trusty Time. Andrew was extremely prompt in his emails at all sorts of hours. Received QC in ~ 4 days from payment, shipment received 10 days after QC approved.
Watch: Overall looks great to my eyes. I don't have a gen to compare to (hopefully one day) but this thing looks great! Lume is decent and works till early morning hours.
Movement: Seems to be running very well at ~ -6 sec/day over the past 4 days of wearing.
Bracelet: Looks great to me and the claps works well. Only problem is that I have a large wrist (~8") and it is too snug. Hence the request for extra links if anyone has. Happy to cover shipping/small fee.

Only concern I noticed so far is when I unscrew to wind or adjust time, it seems a little wobbly. Hope it doesn't develop into an issue later.

Overall feeling extremely satisfied and hoping I can hold my urge for my next rep for some time...

rmWX7tP.jpg

Thanks again RWI.