• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My vsf starbucks

kingrex88

Known Member
26/7/17
Received my VSF watch Starbucks!

do give me reviews and comments on my watch

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Looks very nice. Do you like it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sfoc974

Looking Around
20/7/21
hi, where from you get this vsf hulk.. and how much it cost you. i nned that. can you please reply the detail

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
hi, where from you get this vsf hulk.. and how much it cost you. i nned that. can you please reply the detail

It's not a hulk. A hulk is green bezel, green dial.
The clue is in the title ;)

Reactions: JayBee0815

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
OK.... researching Starbucks vs Kermit now... looks good. Wondering if bezel has different material than Kermit?

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
OK.... researching Starbucks vs Kermit now... looks good. Wondering if bezel has different material than Kermit?

If you mean bezel 'insert' then it's day vs night. the good old kermit insert is aluminum while starbucks is ceramic. That's why also many people call the starbucks "Cermit"

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
If you mean bezel 'insert' then it's day vs night. the good old kermit insert is aluminum while starbucks is ceramic. That's why also many people call the starbucks "Cermit"

Oooo yes I just leaned that first part watching a YouTube comparison but that little snippet about “Cermit” vs “Kermit” I didn’t catch! I couldn’t find “Starbucks” in anyone’s description but a TD will use “Cermit” instead and I should be able to verify it through their details of the bezel, yeah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
You car gave it away its a fake. Lol Seriously no one can tell unless they deal with these watches. 99.999% of people will see a watch and few will know its a rolex. Usually if they hold it and play with it then you can tell. But on a wrist its hard to tell with todays reps. Just enjoy it some of us cannot wear a submariner do to small size.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California

ROTFL!

In all seriousness I did read that VSF has a great version of the 126610 LV I’ve been eyeballing. But then Jtime lists the below version for a bit more and it claims ETA 2824 movement vs the new clone 3235…. But the description fails to mention who the factory is. Would this be the NOOB version?

Im literally TRYING to pull the trigger on this one but NOOB is down and VSF inventory for this model seems to be tapped. So waiting for either to come back into production. Anyone else have either the VSF or the below they can talk about?

https://jtime.io/us/submariner-41mm...eel-green-maker-1-1-best-edition-eta2824.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
Reactions: WolfKissed

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
This is from the ‘Green Factory’, it’s mentioned in the name.

You’ll be better off buying the vsf one, there’s no other factory that even comes close to it. Contact Jtime on whatsapp, they get vsf stocks every week. If you’re lucky, you’ll be able to get your hands on one. I got mine from him and couldn’t be happier.

Already ahead of you! Haha. I ordered VSF from Li last week. Just a waiting game now…

Reactions: P..DR..D