Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hong Kong G2G - Guangzhou Shopping trip and Factory Tours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hong Kong G2G - Guangzhou Shopping trip and Factory Tours

    Calling all members in Hong Kong!

    @crunchycarrot00 and I are thinking about putting a trip to Guangzhou together in early September to go rep shopping and do some factory tours. I also want to check out the other designer reps while there (bags, wallets, shoes, clothes)

    After a long day of shopping we can go get some BBQ lamb + cold beers and maybe hit the spa. Should be a good time.

    Who's game?!

    #2

    Comment


      #3

      Comment


        #4
        I didn't want to laugh, but I think with the current political climate in HK that maybe the trip should be postponed?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by ZoomBoy View Post
          I didn't want to laugh, but I think with the current political climate in HK that maybe the trip should be postponed?
          This is actually why a mainland trip is perfect, get away from all the unrest in Hong Kong for a few hours. I went this past Sunday to Shenzhen, the reps were plentiful, the lamb was delicious and the beer was cheap

          Also, if you have the APBT Card the border is a breeze even for foreigners like me.
          Last edited by outerbolt; 20-08-19, 22:38.

          Comment


            #6
            I'd imagine it would be near impossible to get a factory tour. Would be dope if that were possible though.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Tcc13c View Post
              I'd imagine it would be near impossible to get a factory tour. Would be dope if that were possible though.
              You can do it. You just have to set it up well in advance of your trip. In 2015 I toured the H Factory before it closed. I’m on a wait list for a Noob Factory tour. It’s a hot ticket.
              Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

              But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

              I wanted this omega so bad :/
              I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Tucker View Post

                You can do it. You just have to set it up well in advance of your trip. In 2015 I toured the H Factory before it closed. I’m on a wait list for a Noob Factory tour. It’s a hot ticket.
                Can you hook a brotha up? I got my 16 digit card number ready with the 3 digits on the back! Lol

                Comment


                  #9
                  im interested!!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    i would be very worried about that trip, in the internet everything is open for all, you never know who is reading

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Idk why you think this is a good idea

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Tucker View Post

                        You can do it. You just have to set it up well in advance of your trip. In 2015 I toured the H Factory before it closed. I’m on a wait list for a Noob Factory tour. It’s a hot ticket.
                        I heard that there's an outlet store at the exit of each factory, where you can get massive discounts !!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Glaude View Post

                          I heard that there's an outlet store at the exit of each factory, where you can get massive discounts !!

                          Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

                          But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

                          I wanted this omega so bad :/
                          I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

                          Comment


                            #14
                            they give T-shirts too ?

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X