• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Australia

Bitola

Horology Curious
1/2/19
Australia
Hi Everybody,

I want to introduce my self to this community. I am in the process of buying my first replica watch and you can probably guess which replica I am looking to buy. Yes, it is SUBMARINER 116610 LV :).
I am interested to see how many members on this forum are from Australia.

Regards,

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
I am more and more leaning towards the ARF rep. Do you have any experience with submariner replicas yourself ?

I do. I’ve had a LN regmariner, noob v5 and a noob/BK v7. I ended up getting a gen in November 2017. The hulk is harder because of the green. I haven’t kept up with the noob v9 vs ARF vs VRF hulks

xray7

Renowned Member
1/4/18
Old Dart
Welcome from an ex-Melbournian who returned a generation later to the UK.

If you are risk averse, do not order more than one rep at a time. Directly from someone who long ago had a conversation with Customs, one watch is not worth the paperwork for them to do as the watch is blatantly for "personal use". More than one in a shipment or in transit simultaneously could be for re-sale and does become worth the effort to seize as suspected special forfeited goods, which will get you a nice registered post letter.

Now for the really important question re Melbourne - I know which side of the river Nivka is on. How about you, Bitola? Full disclosure, your answer may be held against you :)

Kup55

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/2/19
Welcome, I'm also new here and already decided to purchase a rep. Just waiting for chinese ny to end. I'm from Sydney