• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi from the uk

Mekan5

Looking Around
27/11/17
Very new to this forum but am learning heaps of information, have a couple of gens breitling superocean & really old Raymond weil which I found on the beach when I was 12
The reps on here are real beautys and I can see this becoming very addictive as already bought 2 reps this week and put an inquiry in with on of the Td s
Well thanks to everybody I have bumped in on here and anyone in the future
Peace out

Sent from the RWI App

Mike Page

23/6/15
Very new to this forum but am learning heaps of information, have a couple of gens breitling superocean & really old Raymond weil which I found on the beach when I was 12
The reps on here are real beautys and I can see this becoming very addictive as already bought 2 reps this week and put an inquiry in with on of the Td s
Well thanks to everybody I have bumped in on here and anyone in the future
Peace out

Sent from the RWI App

Welcome from another UK member enjoy your time here can be loads of fun and very informative as you are learning yourself

D

d4m.test

Hi from another UK guy. Keep at that reading. One day soon you will become a valuable contributing member too. Learn and share brother

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

London in the house! I’m new to RWI, joined a week ago to read on a iwc500412 I have ordered and is expected to be on my wrist early next week.

This site is a plethora of knowledge and very good looking Reps.

I own a a pam 605, and Gucci Dive gens. I’ve collected and sold IWC 5002, SD deep sea, Sub C, a host of PAM’s and Omega 300m both chronicles and non-chrono.

I’m looking forward to having fun with a few Reps and who knows if I find a good deal along the line for a gen or two from here.

Thanks for having me!

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Well welcome aboard! Another London based fella here (of Spanish origin, though). This is a great place to learn and start getting into this fun world. Get your wallet ready either for more reps, more watchsmith tools, or both!

Reactions: Alemens

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Welcome. Take your time and read the guides before ordering or making any m2m transactions to avoid any misunderstanding. And enjoy of course