• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Germany

Shadow4twO

Looking Around
31/10/17
Hello guys,

I have always had an interest in watches and although I do own a few Gen watches like a Datejust my love and interest in watches is bigger than my wallet.... which is why I bought myself a Noob v4 Submariner from a dealer near me.

So that’s how my love story starts...
and there is still plenty of watches I would love to own.

Thanks for giving us such a great platform!

Greets from “ze German”

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
Du hast deine Vorstellung zwar in der falschen Sektion hier im Forum gepostet aber trotzdem willkommen bei RWI.
Schau doch auch mal in unserer deutschen Sektion hier im Forum vorbei, dem “Bierhaus”

D

d4m.test

Du hast deine Vorstellung zwar in der falschen Sektion hier im Forum gepostet aber trotzdem willkommen bei RWI.
Schau doch auch mal in unserer deutschen Sektion hier im Forum vorbei, dem “Bierhaus”

Oooops!! Sorry!
Schaue ich mal rein

vanwolff

Renowned Member
Certified
21/12/15
Germany
Great to have you on board, Shadow4two! I'm looking forward to see you on the Bierhaus. And a tip for everyone new on this forum: if you want to buy a watch, stick to the member sales or buy from an RWI trusted dealer - alles andere is teuer bezahltes Lehrgeld.

Natas78

Trusted Watchmaker
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
21/8/11
EU
Hello and welcome!