• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Greetings from the bottom of the world ...

Big Baz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/17
Hello from New Zealand .

The name is Baz. Old enough to remember when a watch was an integral part of daily life ( pre - mobile phones ) ... but young enough to think the rep. watch scene sounds like a lot of fun.

I've collected gen. Swiss watches for many years .. lots of Omega .. Breitling .. Rolex and Tudor in and out over the years. Must say I am very impressed by some of the replication and mod. work I'm seeing here on RWI. Lots of progress since I bought my one and only rep , a Rollex Oytser Perletual in Bali twenty years back .

The vintage Panerai reps have great appeal to me but hey, if it ticks I'm interested :biggrin-new:

Caesar

Grand Poobah
16/1/17
Lady's Island, SC
Welcome to the forum Baz!

Tons of great Panerai reps on here.

Good luck finding some new goodies!
tNETDXB.gif

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Welcome Bazza, enjoy!

Parabuteo

Patron, Salt and Lime
7/9/12
:welcome: From your join date seems you have been hanging out here for a little bit without posting...guessing you were having fun soaking up the accumulated knowledge!

Happy you found your "voice", looking forward to hearing more from you going forward...enjoy the Forum!